Sports betting

Numbuh 0ne

Numbuh 0ne

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not sure what people think about sports betting here on this site but I would like to find out. I just started to bet small amounts and wanted just wanted some tips. I do it strictly for fun and keep my it completely separate from my poker bankroll so being diciplined won't be a issue. I just think it makes sports so much more fun.

U

umpinpa22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sports betting!

best advice is stay within your budget and don't get hooked! i lost thousands when i had a gambling problem earlier in my life! it does make it more interesting but in the long run many more lose than win! gl to you!:)

J

Jocuri

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi everyone
I am new to this community and happy to be part of it. I am a software engg working in a organization since 4yrs. I love to play online internet game. Well do not mind but right now I don't have sufficient information but If in future I got than definitely I will share with you guys. I have news for the people those are interested in video game. There is site lunch for game called Jocuri Flash in the web site http://monstergames.ro/. Just play once and take the new experience and enjoy the fun.

Thanks

pfb8888

pfb8888

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
do not bet more when you are losing......................................................................................................................................................................................................

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars