For the "pro" wrestling fans...

A

AAChipMagnet

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At least you know it's fake. That's a start. Oh, if you didn't already know, so is the NFL, NBA, MLB and all the rest of em. Grown ups with way too much money to play with and media who just love them some celebrity idol worship.

ludo90

ludo90

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
@chiefer Also nowadays DX really realllllyyyy bores me out they are incredibly annoying seriously. kill cena / and the childish attitude of WWE and bring back taker throwing somebody of hell in a cell :d!

D

davem86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for this valiant piece of information nobody knew :mad:

lol not saying that i did not ever watch wrestling its just that i no longer was a fan after the merge...UFC is better...i mean who wants to watch abunch of grown man play grab @$$ in spandex shorts....not a homophobe but once i grew out of my tighty whitys i stop watching men who pretend to fight in them....its more of a soap nowadays anyway

D

davem86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Agreed about Cena. While I think he is a decent wrestler and I've seen him have some great matches, the WWE is hanging their hat on him and using his "PG babyface" image at the face of the company. The WWE needs to get back to the PG13 shows that it was back when DX was running wild and Stone cold was the man. Wrestling fans are getting fed up with the clean cut WWE and Cena is the leader of that pack.
+

this is where i stand....stone cold was the man and Dx is now washed up...oh well if its Cena that the peole want that what wwe will give them

TheUndertaker

TheUndertaker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Damn alot of strong comments on the WWE alot of haters for the Nmber 1 show on cable TV MMA & UFC are bullsh!!t theres nothing to it but fighting no rivalries no story line just plane boring.Nothing can compete with the WWE it's on top.I agree they need to get back to the old days when anything goes the PG13 is kinda boring but they'll make more money if parents can bring their kids it's business.And Cena SUCKS he can wrestle a FLY hope BATISTA BEAT HIM UP SOME MORE and BREAK HE NECK AGAIN AT MAINA.

C

CasperJames

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was a huge fan back during the NWO/Goldberg days, but not so much now. I still turn it on while playing poker, but it's not really interesting anymore. I don't see there ever being a "boom" again like in the late 90's with the Monday night wars. Pretty much everything they can do has been done. I think TNA is making a huge mistake by moving to Monday nights next week. TNA is no where near what WCW was back in the day, so they are setting themselves up for defeat by trying to go head to head with WWE on Mondays. Hogan's tenure there has been a joke so far, so I don't understand what makes them think they can steal ratings from WWE.

schister10j

schister10j

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I like TNA cause it has most of the big name older guys and that brings back memories, WWE is pretty entertaining too though.

D

davem86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i actually caught raw monday and I am pleased to see that cena is going down tonight...that old fart always has something up his sleeve! Actually thinkin of buying the next PPV....Go Animal

D

davem86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
To all who use to watch wrestling and those who catch it once or twice a year you should watch this monday night...the badass Stonecold Steve Austin is guest host....sure to be a good 1

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
This thread is pointless, rasslin fans can't read. :D

D

davem86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
This thread is pointless, rasslin fans can't read. :D
++

haha too bad becuz im getin wrasslemania...the streak vs. the career psh i wanna see the money in the bank match...GO KANE