Perfect Game thrown by Dallas Braden

G

Gr3atness

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/Dallas-Braden-throws-perfect-game-for-Oakland-As

Its the 19th perfect game ever, 2nd for the Oakland A's. The last one overall was Mark Buehrle on July 23, 2009. Both of the last 2 perfect games have been against the Rays.

I cant wait to watch PTI tomorrow because they were ripping this guy for feuding with A-Rod and not doing anything in his career. Now he's done the best thing a pitcher can do, lol.

dead spade

dead spade

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/Dallas-Braden-throws-perfect-game-for-Oakland-As

Its the 19th perfect game ever, 2nd for the Oakland A's. The last one overall was Mark Buehrle on July 23, 2009. Both of the last 2 perfect games have been against the Rays.

I cant wait to watch PTI tomorrow because they were ripping this guy for feuding with A-Rod and not doing anything in his career. Now he's done the best thing a pitcher can do, lol.
pti are just a couple of guys who dont play sports and and never have as far as dallas braden i am an A's fan after the beaten they took to the hands of the rays last week this is just the best good for braden:cool:

jaycism

jaycism

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it had been 42 years since the A's had thrown a perfect game. Catfish Hunter was the last Athletic to do it. great job yesterday. He said it was special for him since it was on mothers day and his grandmother was there. his mother passed away not to long ago. him and his grandma are very close so that was icing on the cake for mothers day.

G

Gr3atness

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
pti are just a couple of guys who dont play sports and and never have as far as dallas braden i am an A's fan after the beaten they took to the hands of the rays last week this is just the best good for braden:cool:

PTIs a good show whether or not they ever played sports, but I cant wait to watch them eat their words today :D

R

rodpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm an avid Ray's fan and watched the Braden perfect game on Mother's Day. While I didn't like the outcome, I must say that he pitched a beautiful game. His enthusiasm was electric and seeing his grandmother hugging and kissing him after the game was heart-lifting. Braden's pitching that gem against one of baseball's hottest teams is just that much more impressive. It was quite a memorable experience to witness.

dd_decker

dd_decker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just wish I could PLAY a perfect game....of Poker!

dead spade

dead spade

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PTIs a good show whether or not they ever played sports, but I cant wait to watch them eat their words today :D
i have only seen pti flipping thru the chanels i really dont like espn they tend to be alot east coast byas and i would rather see news on west coast teams:cool:

L

liamkg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was happy with this have Dallas on my fantasy team he's had a good season so far

Top 10 Games