NFL undefeated

Which team has a better chance on going undefeated?

• Colts

Votes: 31 64.6%
  • Saints

Votes: 17 35.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sharkyo01

sharkyo01

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How about i dunno what NFL is option on the poll ....

KMC1828

KMC1828

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How about i dunno what NFL is option on the poll ....

I seem to say this a lot - here we go again. What is NFL ? Can we have a little context, please ? Some kind of American sporting event, I gather ?

CC is an international forum, guys. Three-quarters of the members aren`t going to know what you are talking about unless you help us out a little.
Here's some help.

How about merging threads? Shouldn't have to have 2 threads going on the NFL...

arahel_jazz

arahel_jazz

Unbalanced and Committed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:D ~~~~ 12 & O'yeah ~~~~
who 'dat? .... who 'dat? .... who 'dat gonna beat 'dem Saints !! :icon_sunn

The Arizona Cardinals... that's who. We took care of the old man Favre last night... Brees and company are now on the radar.

KMC1828

KMC1828

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Arizona Cardinals... that's who. We took care of the old man Favre last night... Brees and company are now on the radar.

I was definitely impressed with the Cards last night. Their D held AP to I think the total was 19 yards rushing? And then picked off Favre 2x (#4 only had 3 ints on the season coming into the game). Interested to see how they build on that win.

arahel_jazz

arahel_jazz

Unbalanced and Committed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was definitely impressed with the Cards last night. Their D held Absolute Poker to I think the total was 19 yards rushing? And then picked off Favre 2x (#4 only had 3 ints on the season coming into the game). Interested to see how they build on that win.

I love it when the pundits on ESPN say that the team that neither Vikings or Saints want to face in the playoffs is: The Cardinals!

BWAHAHAHAHAAAA :cool:

KMC1828

KMC1828

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Plenty of pivotal and interesting games this weekend:

Cincinnati at Minnesota
Denver at Indianapolis
Carolina at New England
Miami at Jacksonville
Green Bay at Chicago
San Diego at Dallas
Philadelphia at New York Giants
Arizona at San Francisco

arahel_jazz

arahel_jazz

Unbalanced and Committed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Plenty of pivotal and interesting games this weekend:

Cincinnati at Minnesota
Denver at Indianapolis
Carolina at New England
Miami at Jacksonville
Green Bay at Chicago
San Diego at Dallas
Philadelphia at New York Giants
Arizona at San Francisco

The only really interesting games I see Philly at NY (always a smack-down brawl) and Cincy at Minn.

As much as I hate to say it - AZ at San Francisco is only interesting enough to watch the Cardinals clinch the NFC west. It's pretty meaningless otherwise.

5TR8 FLUSH

5TR8 FLUSH

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The only really interesting games I see Philly at NY (always a smack-down brawl) and Cincy at Minn.

As much as I hate to say it - AZ at San Francisco is only interesting enough to watch the Cardinals clinch the NFC west. It's pretty meaningless otherwise.

I really want to watch the Philly NY game and pray the Eagles kill the Giants, and hope the Cowboys lose aswell. I think this is going to be the best game this week, EAGLES VS GIANTS. :cool:

The Bengals vs Vikings game should be very interesting aswell because the Bengals have been amazing this season and the Vikings unbelievable aswell. I like both teams equally, but i'll have to go with the Viking because of Favre, Peterson, Allen, and all the other outstanding players they have on that team. :D

I like the Cards a lot and would like them to make it to the superbowl again, but I would like to see two undefeated teams go at it. :)

5TR8 FLUSH

5TR8 FLUSH

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
YouTube- River City Relay

I remember that one from about 5-6 years ago. =/ Talk about a debbie downer.

Also about the Meachem play, the defender touched Shockey when he was on the ground, but the defender didn't have control of the ball until after he was off of Shockey, from what I can see in the slow-mo replays.

I don't remember watching this, but thanks for posting. Wow what a play :eek: , I remember seeing a similar one on TV but it was the Titans on a kickoff return. I bet that kicker killed himself or is hated by all Saints fans. I can't imagine what that kicker was thinking after a great play like that, he must of been to exited to think straight, LOL. :D

KMC1828

KMC1828

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't remember watching this, but thanks for posting. Wow what a play :eek: , I remember seeing a similar one on TV but it was the Titans on a kickoff return. I bet that kicker killed himself or is hated by all Saints fans. I can't imagine what that kicker was thinking after a great play like that, he must of been to exited to think straight, LOL. :D

He has actually been our kicker for the most part ever since, heh. That was John Carney. Last week was the 1st week he didn't start for us all season.

DINGO8MYBABY

DINGO8MYBABY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Saints are losing this week in Atlanta to help me win my yearly football pool. I doubt either team go undefeated, because once the Colts win home field advantage throughout the playoffs they'll only play their starters for a quarter to half of the game.

5TR8 FLUSH

5TR8 FLUSH

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
He has actually been our kicker for the most part ever since, heh. That was John Carney. Last week was the 1st week he didn't start for us all season.

Ohhh, that was John Carney??? I don't know many kickers in the NFL or anywhere else because there not to interesting to know about. In my opinion there not considered football players, but every team needs one :) . I only know two kickers Rackers (AZ), and Akers (PHI) :D

Maid Marian

Maid Marian

RIP Baby BooBoo
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Colts 28-Broncos 16!! The Indy Colts remain undefeated...13-0!:D

Saints 26-Falcons 23...The New Orleans Saints remain undefeated!:)

Looking good for both to be in Superbowl XLIV!:angel:

L

liamkg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
13-0 I believe they both go undefeated

however they both lose in the playoffs

Surf Rat

Surf Rat

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:canabis: 13 & O 'yeah :rock: :elefant: :party: :bootyshak :elefant: :thrasher: :party: :icon_sunn :icon_colo :stoned: who 'dat?

KMC1828

KMC1828

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What the hell was up with arizona tonite? 7 turnovers? Wow

KMC1828

KMC1828

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thought you guys might enjoy this

also, check the "note" at the bottom of the picture.

qTemS.jpg

kevrewis

kevrewis

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the Saints will have a better chance because i believe they will play all of their players for all of their games and that is the difference. The colts would have the better chance if they play all their players but they have so many starters that are hurt. The problem is that the colts really don't need to rest because they are a team based on rythm and timing and if they rest for too many games unfortunately it will be one and done again. That's my two cents anyway.

Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
PEYTON

I've started to watch american football again and its pretty great this season. Even though the saints have something going Manning has been doing this for awhile. I hope they win the superbowl

jaycism

jaycism

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the way both teams have been playing it looks like they have a good chance of finishing 16-0. they have came back to win, jumped off with the lead and whatever you can do in a football seaon. it would be fitting to have both teams go to the superbowl in miami undefeated . the 1972 dolphins are the only team that had done that.

KMC1828

KMC1828

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
13-1. So many things to be said about that game last night. Just wow. Drew Brees sacked 4 times, hurried and knocked down probably twice as many. I saw offensive linemen standing over Drew while he was on the ground far too many times after they got owned. The Saints had no running game -- no seriously here's a stat for you: the most rushing yards on the night was from Reggie Bush, 26 yds, which he made on 1 breakthrough run. lol.

The Cowboys played the game of their lives. I have to give props to Demarcus Ware for coming off a neck injury and having a phenomenal game like that (2 sacks & 2 forced fumbles).

Saints didn't score a TD till the beginning of the 4th quarter. That's the scary part for the rest of the league, imo, because the Saints had the opportunity to tie the game up in a 2min drill (thanks to Nick Folk, who is probably jobless as of Monday or Tuesday morning for missing a 20yd FG).

Bottom line: Saints didn't show up till the last 2min of the 3rd quarter, and by then it's too late for any team to try to legitimately come back from a 21 point deficit. Hopefully they learn and grow from this and it lights a fire under them to work harder and be more prepared. The Cowboys played a hell of a game, but I'm really still not impressed at all by anyone but their D linemen (mainly Ware). I'd love to see a rematch if the Cowboys can get that far in the playoffs (or even get into the playoffs at all--they've got 2 really difficult games in the next 2 weeks, playing Washington and Philly).

Tweet that made my night: @richeisen: It is the loudest I've ever heard a place. RT @SI_PeterKing: Superdome roof, I beg you: Please stay intact here.

5TR8 FLUSH

5TR8 FLUSH

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Well the saints had a good run, now I just want to see either the Cardinals or Eagles vs the Colts or Chargers. I don't know what happened to the Cards monday night with all those turnovers :eek: but I still think their great. :)

KMC1828

KMC1828

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well the saints had a good run, now I just want to see either the Cardinals or Eagles vs the Colts or Chargers. I don't know what happened to the Cards monday night with all those turnovers :eek: but I still think their great. :)

You say "had a good run" as if their season is over...lol