NFL undefeated

Which team has a better chance on going undefeated?

• Colts

Votes: 31 64.6%
  • Saints

Votes: 17 35.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
5TR8 FLUSH

5TR8 FLUSH

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
There are two undefeated teams this season, both are 9-0. Those teams are Colts and Saints, I think that the Colts have a bigger chance of going undefeated than the Saints do, but they are both great teams. With the comeback last night the Colts put on the Pats tells me they have a great chance, and the Saints are just stacked in every position. :D

Which team do you think has a better chance in going undefeated? :deal:

KMC1828

KMC1828

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Both have FAIRLY win-able schedules throughout the rest of the way. The Saints have a bit tougher schedule imo, facing New England and Dallas at home (both night games), and also Atlanta and Carolina away (divisional games). I don't think it'd be good for either of these teams going into the playoffs still being undefeated, seeing as both have had post-season problems in the past. Although, how amazing would it be if BOTH went undefeated? That'd be interesting to see.

remaining schedules for both:

Saints:

@Tampa Bay
New England (MNF)
@Washington
@Atlanta
Dallas (night game, on a Saturday, I think)
Tampa Bay
@Carolina

Colts:

@Baltimore
@Houston
Tennessee
Denver
@Jacksonville
NY Jets
@Buffalo

LaMinaccia

LaMinaccia

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Manning and the Colts are on a mission.

S

Slow Roll Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, i think the Colts have a better chance of staying undefeated because, well, there's actually no reason, but their my favorite football team.

COLTS ALL THE WAY!

:):)

KMC1828

KMC1828

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, i think the Colts have a better chance of staying undefeated because, well, there's actually no reason, but their my favorite football team.

COLTS ALL THE WAY!

:):)

Just because they're your favorite team doesn't give them the better chance of staying undefeated. :)

ckingriches

ckingriches

Lucky Multiple League MVP
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The New England game looks like a real test for New Orleans. The next two weeks look like the Colts toughest games, most notably the Texans game in Houston (they would have gone to OT in Indianapolis if not for a missed last second field goal). After that, it would probably depend on whether the Colts really want to go undefeated or just get ready for the playoffs.

Personally, I think a team with a chance to go undefeated should always try to do so. A team wins the Super Bowl every year. No one has ever won all 19 games in a season. And I think it's important to stay sharp, especially with a bye week after the regular season.

P

Pokerdude420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Neither of them have the defense and special teams to match the Minnesota Vikings..

lektrikguy

lektrikguy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Niether. The Saints will lose to the Patriots and the Colts will lose to Denver.

B

brett987

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
saints have the best chance..they have an amazing offence and an amazing D coor. he used to be with my redskins...his name is gregg williams hes the best D coord in the game and he will make the saints go 16-0 im calling it

L

liamkg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the saints have a better chance but i'm a patriot fan and i can just picture us going back to Indianapolis in the playoffs and setting the record straight and belichick made the right call but should have rushed on 3rd and 4th downs

ckingriches

ckingriches

Lucky Multiple League MVP
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the saints have a better chance but i'm a patriot fan and i can just picture us going back to Indianapolis in the playoffs and setting the record straight and belichick made the right call but should have rushed on 3rd and 4th downs
Sorry, but not punting there was the terrible call. I don't know how many analysts, broadcasters, and ex-coaches I've seen say they think it was the right play. But there's a reason why no one ever does that.

tpb221

tpb221

Chasing Gutshots
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Colts have the better chance but I'd like to see the Saints do it seeing they haven't won anything-ever.

Maid Marian

Maid Marian

RIP Baby BooBoo
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Despite the fact that the Colts are my favorite team, I still think they will make it to the Superbowl. I've had faith in them since pre-season & have no doubts about Manning pulling them through this season unscathed!:D :deal:

CntryBoys

CntryBoys

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What a risky Call by Belicheck on there own 28 yrd line with 2min to go on 4th and 3. If they get it they win sure but why not punt and at least give your defense a shot. Hey i know its Peyton Manning but still i would at least make him go at least 60 yrds down the field after a punt instead of starting at there own 28 yrd line. If the PATS woulda made the 1st down with 2 mins to go the Colts wouldnt be on that survey above

jaycism

jaycism

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if bullicheck punts instead of going for it on fourth down at the colts 30. they might have a loss now. they play baltimore this week and i think theyt will put the colts to the test. i would like to see them both go undefeated and play in the superbowl as two undefeated teams. that would be awesome

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Niether. The Saints will lose to the Patriots and the Colts will lose to Denver.

My thoughts exactly, and I sure hope so! Denver would have probably won that last game had Orton not been injured before the 1st half was over. Even the defense's morale suffers without their QB leader. When things get back to normal, expect Dumerville, Bailey & Dawkins to be chomping at the bit for Indy. Only problem is that Denver plays at Indy, and NE plays at NO. :eek: Hmmm, both going undefeated does not sound all that outrageously unlikely.

R

rocksolidron

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
saints and colts are both doing well but my team is them cowboys lol im hoping they dont fall apart on me lol

B

bass_fisher_jr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The COLTS are going all the way....19-0.:icon_thum
There's no way they'll lose to Denver....Orton is terrible. They'll be lucky to finish the season 9-7.:eek:
New Orleans will lose probably 2 or 3 games before the playoffs....they're running out of steam, and almost lost to the pathetic Rams last w/e.

nyr11jagr68

nyr11jagr68

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jacksonville might be able to beat the colts. Game is in Jville and the Jags played them very tough opening day. If it was not for the terrible play of their rookie tackles they most likely would have won that game.

Maid Marian

Maid Marian

RIP Baby BooBoo
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Indy Colts win #10....17-15 over Balt Ravens! Go Colts with Peyton Manning!!!!:D :deal: YES! YES! YES!:angel:

arahel_jazz

arahel_jazz

Unbalanced and Committed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You should all know that going undefeated in the regular season means exactly jack shyte.

Its all about who gets hot in the playoffs... and the Cardinals are going to do it again in the NFC this year.

Pothole

Pothole

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
who gives a crap, it ain't even football. This should be in drunk poast, even though it's true,,,,,,,,,,,it ain't football.