NFL undefeated

Which team has a better chance on going undefeated?

• Colts

Votes: 31 64.6%
  • Saints

Votes: 17 35.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GENUCOM

GENUCOM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ill think the Colts have a pretty good chance of going undefeated in the regular season. The Saint will lose Monday night against the Pats and prolly another to Atl. or Carolina.

Carolina?

what is Jake Delhomme up to these days?
besides throwin' INTs and losin' games :confused:

I picked Pats over Saints :(
the team I didn't pick seems to win more often than not :eek:
should've picked New Orleans then?
:p

L

liamkg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Indy do it again the streak will end

When the pats go back to Indy

Patriots 31-17 Saints tonight

5TR8 FLUSH

5TR8 FLUSH

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
i knew the saints would be good after they pummeled the giants. They are so fun to watch since they are instant and all offense and no defense.

I don't know if you noticed but the giants are now a terrible team losing 6 staight games I think or 6 out of 7. The saints are an excellent team, but will have to prove their good today facing against a hall of fame QB and one of the greatest teams this decade, the patriots. The saints have great both offense and defense, but they will have their biggest challenge yet vs. the pats. :eek:

If the saints don't lose today, I believe they will lose vs either the falcons or cowboys. :D

NBA2K10ROCKETS

NBA2K10ROCKETS

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know if you noticed but the giants are now a terrible team losing 6 staight games I think or 6 out of 7. The saints are an excellent team, but will have to prove their good today facing against a hall of fame QB and one of the greatest teams this decade, the patriots. The saints have great both offense and defense, but they will have their biggest challenge yet vs. the pats. :eek:

If the saints don't lose today, I believe they will lose vs either the falcons or cowboys. :D

at that time the giants were undefeated 5-0 although they did play against bad teams they did beat cowboys which are a solid team.

Surf Rat

Surf Rat

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
11-O'YEAH
:party: :party:

Patriots 31-17 Saints tonight
NOT ! ! ...:D ...Saints 38-17 Patriots :biggrin:
tho gotta say D-linemen should NOT be running with the BALL :eek:

KMC1828

KMC1828

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To all you Saints haters: **** you. :)

and no, surf rat, sedrick ellis should not be running the ball rofl.

L

liamkg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Props to the saints

But the Patriots were very poor

Hope we can rebound from that

A

AutoRacer5

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Saints losing to the Pats on MNF? Somehow I suspect Alcohol was involved a bit ;)

Maid Marian

Maid Marian

RIP Baby BooBoo
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Indy Colts win again over Tenn Titans 27-17...still undefeated!:D

What happened to the Pats?? Lost to Miami...:(

KMC1828

KMC1828

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
can we please get this thread merged with this thread? thanks.

And that's interesting MM. I actually had a feeling Miami would pull out a win today.

KingQuadDaddy

KingQuadDaddy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The only thing that needs to be said is that a W is W and there is still 0 in the L column.

How 'bout them Bless You Boys from the bayou...!!! Who Dat, say they gonna beat them Saints.

KMC1828

KMC1828

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The only thing that needs to be said is that a W is W and there is still 0 in the L column.

How 'bout them Bless You Boys from the bayou...!!! Who Dat, say they gonna beat them Saints.

I was quite interested to see how Drew Brees and the Saints performed under pressure like that, and they obviously didn't disappoint. That was good to see. They've won in so many different fashions this year it's crazy.

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NO MORE UNDEFEATED TEAMS

Saints lose this Sunday
Colts lose this Sunday

:p that will be the headline

I keep seeing you say this (in threads other than this one as well). It didn't happen this week, both still undefeated.

Keep saying it each week & maybe you'll be right 1 of those times LOL

Exit141RTe1

Exit141RTe1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Taints lucked out today. What a scrambler in the end. Then again a win is a win.

Surf Rat

Surf Rat

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:D ~~~~ 12 & O'yeah ~~~~ :rock: :party: :elefant: :dancing2: :elefant: :party::elefant: :thrasher::elefant: :party:
who 'dat? .... who 'dat? .... who 'dat gonna beat 'dem Saints !! :icon_sunn

5TR8 FLUSH

5TR8 FLUSH

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I think that the saints vs redskins game was rigged :eek: or just plain lucky. :confused: First the strip from Robert Meachem, the defender that picked Brees seemed to be down by contact, but it was a hell of a play by Meachem. Then the missed field goal by the redskins, what pro kicker misses a close kick like that????? Then in over time the fumble by Mike Sellers seemed like he was down because of his forearm. But referees been f'ing up a lot this season so I can't say i'm surprised, It was a hell of a game and still hope to see two undefeated teams in the superbowl. :)

SAINTS = 12-0
:eek:
COLTS = 12-0

KMC1828

KMC1828

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that the saints vs redskins game was rigged :eek: or just plain lucky. :confused: First the strip from Robert Meachem, the defender that picked Brees seemed to be down by contact, but it was a hell of a play by Meachem. Then the missed field goal by the redskins, what pro kicker misses a close kick like that????? Then in over time the fumble by Mike Sellers seemed like he was down because of his forearm. But referees been f'ing up a lot this season so I can't say i'm surprised, It was a hell of a game and still hope to see two undefeated teams in the superbowl. :)

SAINTS = 12-0
:eek:
COLTS = 12-0

YouTube- River City Relay

I remember that one from about 5-6 years ago. =/ Talk about a debbie downer.

Also about the Meachem play, the defender touched Shockey when he was on the ground, but the defender didn't have control of the ball until after he was off of Shockey, from what I can see in the slow-mo replays.

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I remember that one from about 5-6 years ago. =/ Talk about a debbie downer.

I remember watching this game. Never in my life have I witnessed a more incredible TD, and that's an understatement. Can anyone top that??? How would you like to have been the kicker in the locker room after that!?

GENUCOM

GENUCOM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Saints run good Redskins run bad week after week
They should've won their last 3 but somehow they end up losin'

Indy vs New Orleans for the SuperBowl
I think this now :eek:
ruh roh :cool: :cool: :cool: ruh roh :rolleyes: