NFL Postseason

E

eaglezoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This week I like the Chargers to beat the Jets; the Colts to beat the Ravens; the Cowboys to beat Minnesota; and Arizona to beat New Orleans. :cool: :eek: ;) :aetsch:

KMC1828

KMC1828

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2 dominant performances in day 1...didn't expect that

LaMinaccia

LaMinaccia

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So far the real teams have won, let see what happens on Sunday. Both games were entertaining and hope the rest of the NFL play-offs is the same.

arahel_jazz

arahel_jazz

Unbalanced and Committed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So far the real teams have won, let see what happens on Sunday. Both games were entertaining and hope the rest of the NFL play-offs is the same.

Well... the first 30 seconds of the AZ/NO game was entertaining. After that it was like watching a train wreck in slow motion with instant replay. Where the F*** did Reggie Bush come out from under a rock?:mad:

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Colts next!:D

arg-dancing-jets-green-on-black-url.gif

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well... the first 30 seconds of the AZ/NO game was entertaining. After that it was like watching a train wreck in slow motion with instant replay. Where the F*** did Reggie Bush come out from under a rock?:mad:

no shit..this dude did nothing for my fantasy team during the season :mad:

LaMinaccia

LaMinaccia

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looks like a dog finaly won a play-off game but you could see it coming being it was a play-off game involving the Chargers. NO vs. MIN next week will be a killer game.

Steves22

Steves22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Vikings all the way the veteran is going to crush the rookie in the superbowl.

Shumkoolie

Shumkoolie

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All I have to say is Nate Kaeding is likely going to be out of a job now given his ongoing failures in the playoffs.

Full marks to the Jets for their victory though. The game played right into their hands.....a low scoring game with some timely takeaways, which is the key to winning in the NFL.....see the Colts win over the Ravens last night for further evidence of this.

Championship weekend is going to be interesting.

Brett Favre making his last run (probably) at a championship.
The Saints trying to make it to their first Super Bowl for a city that has seen a lot of adversity the last few years.
A rematch of week 16 when the Jets beat the B-Team Colts. Can the Sanchize and the rest of the J-E-T-S, JETS JETS JETS!!! pull over another upset? Or will Peyton Manning make enough plays to get the Colts to another Super Bowl.

XDavidX808

XDavidX808

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Kinda late on this but im a die hard Bengals fan, bummer they lost but now im losing for the team taht beat us the Jets

Maid Marian

Maid Marian

RIP Baby BooBoo
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Final of AFC is Indianapolis Colts 30- New York Jets 17!! COLTS return to Super Bowl...#XLIV !!!!! WOOTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
:party: :party: :party: :party: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

We will learn the opponent from the NFC later tonight...I pick Saints over Vikings...It will be close...my cat BooBoo says :icon_cat: for the Saints too!:D

Maid Marian

Maid Marian

RIP Baby BooBoo
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NFC Championship Results:

NEW ORLEANS SAINTS 31-Minnesota VIKINGS 28:D

WOOT!!! Indianapolis Colts vs New Orleans Saints in SUPER BOWL XLIV!!!:D

t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With the playoffs beginning soon, who's your pick for the AFC and NFC?
The teams currently are:
AFC: Indianapolis Colts, San Diego Chargers, New England Patriots, Cincinnati Bengals, NY Jets, Baltimore Ravens
NFC: New Orleans Saints, Minnesota Vikings, Dallas Cowboys, Arizona Cardinals, Philadelphia Eagles, Green Bay Packers.
I honestly think it's wide open right now. The only teams that I'm sure won't win is NY Jets and Green Bay Packers. Well, here's my analysis:
For the NFC: Minnesota won't win because Favre struggles in the postseason. Dallas won't win because Tony Romo has yet to win a playoff game. Philadelphia is too inconsistent. New Orleans has been playing awful recently. That leaves Arizona. Why am I so hesistant to pick them to win. I'll take New Orleans to win and Arizona as a sleeper pick.
For the AFC: San Diego won't win because they choke in the playoffs. New England doesn't have a good enough defense to win. Cincinnati has been disappointing lately. Baltimore doesn't have a good enough offense to win. So, that leaves Indianapolis. I'll take Indianapolis to win and New England as a sleeper pick.

My picks for the Super Bowl were correct.

5TR8 FLUSH

5TR8 FLUSH

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Great pick Maid Marian, my picks where knocked out after the wild card. Well its gonna be a great superbowl. I like watching both these teams and think these two QB's are amazing, but i'll have to go with the saints because they have never played in a superbowl before and deserve one. :)