NFL Postseason

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know I'm starting in a little late on this thread (after week one) but I would love to see the the Vikings and the Colts in the Superbowl. Up until the last few weeks I would say it would be the Saints and the Colts which it still quite possibly could be, but never the less I would like to see the Colts vs the Vikings the most and see Brett Farve win one more Super Bowl. I have always liked Farve as a quarterback but never really cared for Green Bay but now that he has left and joined forces with AP and my Florida boy Percy Harvin I am a huge Vikings fan. So wishful thinking Vikings over Colts but realistically I dont know if anyone can beat the colts right now when they leave thier entire team on the field for a whole game and try to win it.

5TR8 FLUSH

5TR8 FLUSH

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
After seeing the Ravens kill the pats, and the Jets beat the Bengals I think that there's a good chance that it could be Jets vs Ravens in the AFC championship.
I can't believe the Eagles lost to the Cowboys, I still don't believe that the Cowboys are going all the way but there playing very well. I'm praying that the Cardinals beat the Packers (38-31, 4th qtr.), the Cards are winning at the moment but the game is to close to decide. I'm thinking that its going to be the Cardinals vs Cowboys for the NFC championship.

For the superbowl, i'm hoping to see Jets vs Cardinals

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
LMFAO t1riel. Jets win and Pats lose. Life is good.

arahel_jazz

arahel_jazz

Unbalanced and Committed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just an unbelievable game. (AZ/GB). We made it to the pub just as the second half was starting and we had a 14-point lead. It was a hell of a rollercoaster right up to Racker's kick. Once GB won the toss everybody was like "oh shit - here we go again".

My ears are still ringing from the sheer decibels of the yells that went up when Dansby took that ball in for the score in OT. The place literally exploded - people were jumping around all over the place high-fiving and hugging and well... you get the picture.

Should be an interesting game against the Saints next week. We scored 51 points on one of the better defenses in the league this week.

Grossberger

Grossberger

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Perhaps I'll be a bit biased in terms of the Saints, but here's my predictions nonetheless:

AFC:

Wildcard:

Ravens vs. Pats - Ravens
Jets vs. Bengals - Bengals <<<OOPS

Divisional:

Ravens vs. Colts - Colts
Bengals vs. Chargers - Chargers

Conf. Championsihp:

Chargers vs. Colts - Chargers

NFC:

Wildcard:

Eagles vs. Cowboys - Eagles<<OOPS
Packers vs. Cardinals - Packers<<OOPS

Divisional:

Eagles vs. Saints - Saints
Packers vs. Vikings - Packers

Conf. Championsihp:

Packers vs. Saints - Saints

Super Bowl XLIV:

Saints vs. Chargers

Perhaps I'll be a bit biased in terms of the Patriots, but here's my predictions nonetheless:

AFC:

Wildcard:

Ravens vs. Pats - Pats <<<<HAHA NOPE
Jets vs. Bengals - Bengals <<<<NEGATIVE

Divisional:

Pats vs. Colts - Pats
Bengals vs. Chargers - Chargers

Conf. Championsihp:

Chargers vs. Pats - Pats

NFC:

Wildcard:

Eagles vs. Cowboys - Eagles <<<<<WRONG
Packers vs. Cardinals - Packers<<<< NADA
Divisional:

Eagles vs. Saints - Saints
Packers vs. Vikings - Vikings

Conf. Championsihp:

Vikings vs. Saints - Vikings

Super Bowl XLIV:

Pats vs. Vikings :)

Bengals, Eagles, Pats, Packers.

NOT EVEN CLOSE LOL

Packers/Cardinals - Packers
New England/Baltimore - New England
Minnesota/Cowboys- Cowboys
Packers/Saints - Packers
New England/San Diego - San Diego
Jets/Colts - Jets
Packers/Cowboys - Packers
Jets/San Diego - San Diego

And the Packers will beat San Diego in the SuperBowl. Then again, I'm a Packer fan, so maybe it will be the Cowboys and San Diego in the SuperBowl.
NOT Happening
Still could happen

Grossberger

Grossberger

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok I like a couple others have found this thread a week late. So I will do my picks according to what games are on next week

AFC
Ravens @ Colts Colts
Jets @ Chargers Chargers

NFC
Dallas @ Vikings Cowboys
Cardinals @ Saints Cardinals

AFC Championship
Chargers @ Colts Colts

NFC Championship
Cardinals @ Cowboys Cowboys

Super Bowl
Cowboys

Ok let me first say yes I'm a Cowboys fan and my allegience may be blinding me a bit however as of the last 4 weeks the Cowboys have played the best overall football of any of the teams remaining. I also want it noted that in a previous thread at the start of the season I had said I didn't exect anything from the Cowboys this season but the way the team is playing right now I just can't see any team beating them, if they can beat the Vikings there is definatly no team I'm worried about. The ONLY weakness the Cowboys have right now is @ kicker as long as no game comes down to a game winning FG I like thier chances.

arahel_jazz

arahel_jazz

Unbalanced and Committed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think as we have seen this weekend that anybody can be beat.

My picks:

AFC
Ravens @ Colts Colts +6
Jets @ Chargers Chargers +3

NFC
Cowboys @ Vikings Vikings +6 (I think Favre will not choke)
Cardinals @ Saints Cardinals +10 <-- after today, who can stop them?

Championship
AFC Chargers @ Colts Colts +3
NFC Cardinals @ Vikings Cardinals +6 (they did it once, they can do it again)

SuperBowl: Its the Cardinals year. Nobody will give them a chance against the Colts. They will win in a rematch of week 3. Warner will retire. We will then suck for the next 5 years with Leinhart at QB.

Grossberger

Grossberger

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think as we have seen this weekend that anybody can be beat.

My picks:

AFC
Ravens @ Colts Colts +6
Jets @ Chargers Chargers +3

NFC
Cowboys @ Vikings Vikings +6 (I think Favre will not choke)
Cardinals @ Saints Cardinals +10 <-- after today, who can stop them?

Championship
AFC Chargers @ Colts Colts +3
NFC Cardinals @ Vikings Cardinals +6 (they did it once, they can do it again)

SuperBowl: Its the Cardinals year. Nobody will give them a chance against the Colts. They will win in a rematch of week 3. Warner will retire. We will then suck for the next 5 years with Leinhart at QB.
Any one with a defense IMO.

arahel_jazz

arahel_jazz

Unbalanced and Committed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rather conflicting, don't ya think? :p

I'm a conflicted person... :cool:

If I actually had money on this, I wouldn't have picked AZ to go all the way. Again, its all about which team "shows up" for the game. AZ has plenty of evidence that they can't handle success this season. They blow out one team, then roll over and die for the next.

There's too many questions about the Saints. Which team will show up from them? The one that went 12-0, or the one that tanked the last three weeks of the season?

KMC1828

KMC1828

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a conflicted person... :cool:

If I actually had money on this, I wouldn't have picked AZ to go all the way. Again, its all about which team "shows up" for the game. AZ has plenty of evidence that they can't handle success this season. They blow out one team, then roll over and die for the next.

There's too many questions about the Saints. Which team will show up from them? The one that went 12-0, or the one that tanked the last three weeks of the season?

I understand where you're coming from. It will be a hell of a game on Saturday, that's for sure. I think there are way too many questions about both teams coming into this game to even make a confident prediction. I don't think we'll see a shootout of epic proportions like the Cards had against GB last night, but I wouldn't be surprised to see both teams having 30+ points.

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AFC
Ravens @ Colts Ravens

Jets @ Chargers JETS!!!!

NFC
Cowboys @ Vikings Vikings

Cardinals @ Saints Saints

Championship

AFC Ravens vs JETS JETS!!

NFC Vikings vs Saints Vikings

SuperBowl: As much as I would love to see the Jets win I think it would be fitting that one of the greatest QBs of the century win and then retire thumbing his nose at an organization that treated him like shit. Vikings and Favre for the win.

L

LexusRamirez

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
represintin tha NFC AMERICAS TEAM th Dallas Cowboys and represinting the AFC is tha J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

arahel_jazz

arahel_jazz

Unbalanced and Committed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
represintin tha NFC AMERICAS TEAM th Dallas Cowboys and represinting the AFC is tha J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

I hope to God that the Cardinals beat the Saints, and the Cowboys beat the Vikings so I can have the absolute PLEASURE of watching the Cowboys get their butts handed to them by AZ. I cannot begin to tell you how much I (hate, dispise, loathe, <insert vomit here>) the Cowboys and their arrogant, self-serving organization.

t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm torn in this game.Vikings vs CowboysI've always hated the Cowboys but I also always hated Favre.I can't believe you think the Jets are going to win the AFC.

F

fulltiltpackers

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I can see the Cardinals beating the Saints. I think the Saints are starting to run out of gas and the Cardinals are starting to turn it on. BUT, I don't see any way of the Cardinals going to Dallas or to Minnesota and winning. I just don't think they are as talented, and lets face it, they were spotted 14 points againist Green Bay at home and nearly blew the game.

mersocal

mersocal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well while I had my doubts early on I think this is the year the Chargers finally make it to the superbowl, they are finally going into the playoffs with a healthy team which hasnt been the case in years past. and after nate kaeding hit that game winner a few weeks ago he may of finally got rid of the choking demons.....and i wouldnt be surprised to see the vikings in it with them.

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't believe you think the Jets are going to win the AFC.

Bet? Oh wait, you can't say the Pats are going to do better than the Jets. Boohahahahahaha!

arahel_jazz

arahel_jazz

Unbalanced and Committed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can see the Cardinals beating the Saints. I think the Saints are starting to run out of gas and the Cardinals are starting to turn it on. BUT, I don't see any way of the Cardinals going to Dallas or to Minnesota and winning. I just don't think they are as talented, and lets face it, they were spotted 14 points againist Green Bay at home and nearly blew the game.

May I politely remind you of Week 13: Arizona Cardinals 30, Minnesota Vikings 17.
And it really wasn't even that close.

t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bet? Oh wait, you can't say the Pats are going to do better than the Jets. Boohahahahahaha!

I didn't expect them to win it all. I was expecting them tp play better than they did agianst Baltimore though. I can't see San Diego losing to the Jets. Not with Sanchez at the helm.

F

fulltiltpackers

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
May I politely remind you of Week 13: Arizona Cardinals 30, Minnesota Vikings 17.
And it really wasn't even that close.

I can't see them going TO Dallas or Minnesota and winning. Also, I don't think the Cardinals had clinched a playoff birth before that game, and all Minnesota was playing for was home field advantage. The Vikings playcaller and defensive leader was injured half way through the game too, obviously forcing the defense to make unplanned adjustments. I'm just not sure they can win in overtime againist Green Bay, win a very hard fought game at New Orleans, and then beat a hot Dallas team or a much more rested Minnesota team at their place.

F

fulltiltpackers

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
AFC
Ravens @ Colts Ravens

Jets @ Chargers JETS!!!!

NFC
Cowboys @ Vikings Vikings

Cardinals @ Saints Saints

Championship

AFC Ravens vs JETS JETS!!

NFC Vikings vs Saints Vikings

SuperBowl: As much as I would love to see the Jets win I think it would be fitting that one of the greatest QBs of the century win and then retire thumbing his nose at an organization that treated him like shit. Vikings and Favre for the win.

There is no way the Jet's are going to walk into San Diego and win.

Y

yankeenut23

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
playoff's

I think San diego is gonna be hard to beat...but I would love to see Brett Farve in the superbowl.:)