NFL Playoff Challenge - Who's in?? C9h, look here...

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Yay! I'm not in last right now! That's my goal in this league.. to not finish last. :)

Hordling

Hordling

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Gratz Mort. :p

Dive, if you get a chance go check out the best roster from last week... It's amazing people picked that many seattle people.

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I jumped up to fourth, and there are only 3 points separating 1st place from 4th place!

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Gratz Mort. :p

Dive, if you get a chance go check out the best roster from last week... It's amazing people picked that many seattle people.

Funny, we were talking about exactly this on the NFL FF forum. Folks picking all Seahawks, or just Seahawks and 1 other NFC underdog were putting all their eggs in one basket - the basket that would be a huge longshot, but might get them SB tix if a miracle happened. You start out picking all NE & ATL players, and you're gonna tie with LOTS of folk or lose by a few points cuz one kicker outperformed the other. There was one guy (Orthrus Effect) in one of my other leagues (its playoff time) that picked all Seachix. He killed week 1, then tanked week 2, and will finish close to last.

Congrats Mortis, you're doing fabulous!!!!! I have just Mendy & PIT D 3X this week, Wallace for 2. For I should finish somewhere in the middle if PITs wins. But like I meant to imply above, folks that picked a more balanced roster (like from 4 teams) will finish very well in their leagues, so bragging rights - but no hope of SB tix.

Last edited:
Hordling

Hordling

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah, i can see the logic in going for the long shot if you want the SB tickets.

I figure i'm in to just beat you all. :p

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I jumped up to 2nd place and am only 9 points behind first, and I think I'm in a pretty good position to win this.. especially if the Packers end up winning the Super Bowl. I have 2 players and the Packers defense for 4x points.. 1 player with 3x points.. and 2 players with 2x points.. 2 other players with regular points, and only 1 Steeler in my final fantasy pick (who just has regular points).

So I'm hoping for a Packers blowout. :)

Hordling

Hordling

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have to cheer on the packers.... as much as it pains me as a niner fan...

but I can't have the steelers get another SB win....

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
:) The Packers' defense came through for me!

nflfant.jpg

Hordling

Hordling

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Like I said earlier in the thread, Beware Beginner's luck. :)

p.s. Gratz on the win :)

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Like I said earlier in the thread, Beware Beginner's luck. :)

p.s. Gratz on the win :)

I based my picks on stats and didn't watch a single game all year until the playoffs, lol.

Hordling

Hordling

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it works. :)

Sometimes I swear the less you know the better off you are.