NBA FINALS

t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Game 7 should be a good one. Doc will be able to set up a game plan w/o perkins (probably). I don't know about poor sportmanship, but the LA crowd showed its "class" with a nice chant. If Boston sucks, wtf does that say about the Lakers losing 3 games to em?

Good point. Boston has the "Beat L.A." chant which doesn't insult the actual Lakers team.

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sigh. Very nervous for tonights game.. No perkins tonight at Center. I think I would start Rasheed tonight and bring Big baby off the bench. Unlike game 6 Iam not confident in Boston tonight. Hopefully they step up and realize Legends are born on Game 7's

t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sigh. Very nervous for tonights game.. No perkins tonight at Center. I think I would start Rasheed tonight and bring Big baby off the bench. Unlike game 6 Iam not confident in Boston tonight. Hopefully they step up and realize Legends are born on Game 7's

Yeah, not having Perkins is going to hurt the Celtics. Not confident at all that Boston will win Game 7. I have been wrong before.

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
So glad Perkins is out for the Celtics. I am able to make my first bet between these two teams. I take the moneyline -310 for Los Angeles Lakers to win Game 7. Don't get me wrong, I prefer other teams to either of these teams. But if you lose one of your starting 5, it's a very tough hill to climb.

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sucks when you have that feeling in the pit of your stomach before a game that tells you your team is gonna get smashed and perform a Epic Fail. Sigh =(

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Double overtime please.

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you got a better chance of shaking hands with Jesus Christ than double overtime imo.:(
I know but wouldnt't that just be the most epic of endings?

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
actually watching this game, switched shifts with somebody who doesn follow the NBA =] GOOOO LAKERSSS

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
McDonalds-Im-lovin-it-3D.jpg

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
how do you shoot 28% and even? This is a horrible game so far. 43 shots and only 12 made for the lakers and they are still tied. WTF IS THIS SHIT

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This game is going to finish 80-76.

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what a weird game. celtics get demolished on the boards in the 1st quarter yet still led by 9? kobe taking a bunch of miserable shots and not hitting? ron artest is the lakers leading scorer and the guy keeping them in the game. also, when did ray allen lose the ability to shoot? the guy is just a disaster out there on offense. his D on kobe is very good though

at this point anything could happen

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
49-37 right now and kobe is looking atrocious

in before the inevitable laker comeback to make things interesting

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sigh. I dont feel so good.. This fourth quarter is gonna cause me to break my flatscreen me thinkz

thesoxwin

thesoxwin

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow...could be the most frustrating B-Ball game I have ever seen....this includes Recreation Center and Jr High School.

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Happy for Ron Artest? These announcers are idiots. Hey Ron Artest. I hope u fall down some stairs. FFs. Congrats Lakers.. C's u suck. Shoot lately?

Last edited:
PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Meh. See ya next year. Kobe u can stick it up your ass too. Ray Allen I retract my previous statement about u. Choke much? FFS. I'am done with this ****ing thread. C's = Bitches