NBA FINALS

t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
why does it appear that the refs are allowing boston to play hard on the lakers but anytime a laker gets to close to a celtic its another damn whistle, these have got to be the most ugly finales i've seen in years, with all the whistle blowing the refs have to much involvment in the game you could say they are affecting the out come, if boston is better than fine but let the teams play it out not the refs:cool:

Dude, there were awful calls on both sides. The lakers are not down 3-2 because of the refs.

villajoseph

villajoseph

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im for the lakers but the lakers got handled in game 5

suit2please

suit2please

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Come on Celtics, only 1 more win for #18. I love how Lakers fans continue to blame every loss on the refs, there have been bad calls on both ends. Ray Allen's 3 hit the rim (if you can't see the trajectory change your blind) and Pierce grabbing a rebound away from Kobe is not a foul. Phil Jackson bitched about the Celtics being "dirty" before the series started, and he got what he asked for, the Refs calling the games super tight to begin the series.

dead spade

dead spade

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dude, there were awful calls on both sides. The lakers are not down 3-2 because of the refs.
thats conveinent to say with your team up in the series, and yea there have been bad calls on both sides but do you really look at how the refs call the game, they just seem to look the other way when the lakers drive the paint and bang on the shooter and seem to have a whislte when boston drives the paint kinda sets up and lets these teams know where they stand:cool:

dead spade

dead spade

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Boston. might even take it in 6.
dont count on it do you know how much money is being made on this series someone is going to get rich when this hits game seven :cool:

t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
thats conveinent to say with your team up in the series, and yea there have been bad calls on both sides but do you really look at how the refs call the game, they just seem to look the other way when the lakers drive the paint and bang on the shooter and seem to have a whislte when boston drives the paint kinda sets up and lets these teams know where they stand:cool:

If you're a Laker fan, you should be more upset that Ron Artest missed those two free throws near the end of the game or the supporting players for the lakers couldn't do much to help Kobe and Gasol out to win Game 5.

dead spade

dead spade

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you're a Laker fan, you should be more upset that Ron Artest missed those two free throws near the end of the game or the supporting players for the lakers couldn't do much to help Kobe and Gasol out to win Game 5.
true that he shouldnt be missing free throws, but then again he got picked up for his deffense than his scoreing, i think the lakers need to put kobe on peirce he moves a little quicker than artest, plus gasol didnt have that good of a game either:cool:

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
don't get overconfident celtics fans, there's a long way to go

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If it goes to a game 7 I will break even on all my play off bets regardless of what happens if it does reach a 7th so I just need LA to win tonight.

1 time.

suit2please

suit2please

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Horrible 1st half and Perkins hurt. Wallace better calm himself and stay away from another T.

wayschaff

wayschaff

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wow!!! no defense, no rebounding, no shooting. wtf boston? and i swear to god if i see another laker bitch about not getting any calls even though they are up 20 im going to throw the remote at my tv. come on kobe. as if 20 points isnt good enough. lets show boat and do dunks and shit. poor sportsmenship.

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
wow!!! no defense, no rebounding, no shooting. wtf boston? and i swear to god if i see another laker bitch about not getting any calls even though they are up 20 im going to throw the remote at my tv. come on kobe. as if 20 points isnt good enough. lets show boat and do dunks and shit. poor sportsmenship.
Oh common, poor sportsmenship? Please try and not be bitter because they are down.

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sigh just poooring it on us.. FML.. Cant match up and cant hit a layup in the open floor either.

FYI.. If your gonna bitch about the officiating focus on both sides of the ball. Refs are horrible tbh but there blowing calls on both sides of the ball all series long

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sigh. And so bad now Ive given wife the remote and its off the T.V.. Like that Blank?

wayschaff

wayschaff

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nice job hitting rondo in the face and not getting called a foul artest. douchebag.

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hopefully boston can put that one behind them and come out fresh game 7, i dont want to see another blowout

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hopefully boston can put that one behind them and come out fresh game 7, i dont want to see another blowout

Reverse psychology ITT imo.. Sigh... Letdown of epic proportions in the works IMO..:(

arahel_jazz

arahel_jazz

Unbalanced and Committed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Face it - Boston just wanted another TV paycheck. They didn't even bother to show up for this one. Jet lag....

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lol at jet lag, am I missing something?

All I know is that Game 7 is going to be awesome.

suit2please

suit2please

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Game 7 should be a good one. Doc will be able to set up a game plan w/o perkins (probably). I don't know about poor sportmanship, but the LA crowd showed its "class" with a nice chant. If Boston sucks, wtf does that say about the Lakers losing 3 games to em?