NBA basketball Thread 2022/2023

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The NAB Playoffs are very hot but the most solid team to win the championship would be the Phoenix Suns

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tuesday (1-2) -$120 Overall NBA (24-22-1) -$20

Thursday April 27th, 2023 - NBA Playoffs Round 1 -

Boston/Atlanta OVER 232 - OVER is 7-1 in Celtics last 8 road games - OVER is 5-2 in the last 7 meetings

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Miami's game against Milwaukee was incredible. Jimmy Butler was, as always, the hero of the match. Miami did the impossible, scored 16 points in the last quarter and won in overtime. The first round of the playoffs was very exciting, but I think it's going to get even more interesting. And the Miami team has a real chance of reaching the finals if they continue to play like this

Mantinhoo

Mantinhoo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LT
Chips
As a Heat fan, since I bought Wade's jersey at the market in 2003, I say I haven't been as proud of Spoelstra's team for a long time as I am today. Butler is unequivocally the best thing that has happened to Miami since LeBron's time. The Bucks were absurdly present at the end of the 4th inning, plus they managed not to take timeout... Be that as it may, congratulations to heat fans.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Boston advanced against Atlanta and their opponent will be Philadelphia (two very strong teams).
If Miami advances against the Knicks, they will have an opponent from this duel. It's going to be tough.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thursday (1-0) +$100 Overall NBA (25-22-1) +$80

Friday April 28th, 2023 - NBA Playoffs Round 1 -

Sacramento +7.5 @ Golden State - Kings are 12-3 ATS in the last 15 meetings in Golden State

LA Lakers -4.5 @ Home vs Memphis - Grizzlies are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 meetings in Los Angeles

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The Lakers defeated Memphis and advanced to the next round. The Golden State Warriors failed to do so, as Sacramento defeated them and the score was 3-3. The seventh game promises to be the most intense and interesting, I'm rooting for the golden ones and think they will win, what do you think?

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Friday (2-0) +$200 Overall NBA (27-22-1) +$280

Saturday April 29th, 2023 - NBA Playoffs Round 2 -

Denver/Phoenix OVER 226 - OVER is 6-1-1 in Suns last 8 overall - OVER is 3-0-1 in Nuggets last 4 overall

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Lakers advanced, but the Kings won at GSW's home and it will be a decisive 7th clash in Sacramento, which greatly increases the Kings' chances.
In the Denver-Phoenix match, I also expect a result of over 226 points, and in the Knick-Heat match, another surprise. As long as Butler has strength, Miami will march forward!

New York - Miami (Miami (Winner of the match) 2.43)

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The seventh game promises to be the most intense and interesting, I'm rooting for the golden ones and think they will win, what do you think?
I am rooting for GSW also but it will be a tough game 7 for them on the road against the young guns. I'm not putting my money on them but I would love to see them win against SAC & showdown against LAL!

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Boston advanced against Atlanta and their opponent will be Philadelphia (two very strong teams).
If Miami advances against the Knicks, they will have an opponent from this duel. It's going to be tough.
Miami won the first game and Denver was able to win "relatively" smoothly and I think they will win the second game at home as well today.

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I am rooting for GSW also but it will be a tough game 7 for them on the road against the young guns. I'm not putting my money on them but I would love to see them win against SAC & showdown against LAL!
You got what you wished for !

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
You got what you wished for !
Well, the first half of the match was more or less even, but then Golden State Warriors made a good breakthrough and

Stephen Curry scored as many as 50 points. After that, the Sacramento Kings had no chance. Well, I'm looking forward to the confrontation between Stephen Curry and LeBron James.

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Well, the first half of the match was more or less even, but then Golden State Warriors made a good breakthrough and

Stephen Curry scored as many as 50 points. After that, the Sacramento Kings had no chance. Well, I'm looking forward to the confrontation between Stephen Curry and LeBron James.
Yes it will be a good show now that LA is playing better. Hopefully they stay healthy!

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Miami won the first game and Denver was able to win "relatively" smoothly and I think they will win the second game at home as well today.
Denver played well in the second game as well, but Boston lost the first game at home to the 76ers, which was unexpected. Harden scored 45 points and Embiid didn't even play.

Today, the Knicks will probably equalize if Butler can't play (his game is questionable?!).

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Denver played well in the second game as well, but Boston lost the first game at home to the 76ers, which was unexpected. Harden scored 45 points and Embiid didn't even play.

Today, the Knicks will probably equalize if Butler can't play (his game is questionable?!).
James Harden hasn't played at this level for a long time. He played almost every game like this when he was with the Houston Rockets. I was also surprised that they beat Boston. And as for Jim Butler, I think he will be back in action in a few games, because it will be very difficult for the team to win without him.

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Game 1 halftime 65 LAL - 64 GSW. This is gonna be epic!
LAL striked first on the road. 117 LAL - 112 GSW. LAL size matters! ADavis 30pts 23reb 4blk. He is tired in 4Q playing 43 minutes. LJames 22pts.
GSW 21/53 39%3pt. SCurry 27pts 6/13 3pt, KThompson 25pts 6/16 3pt, JPoole 21 pts 6/11 3pt.

Game 2 GSW knows what to do!

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Lakers have found a place for each incoming players in the team for the playoffs so much that GSW will need to be in the best form of the season if they want to win.

I think there will be at least this many points in a close match today:

Golden State - LA Lakers (Over 227.5 (Score 227.5) 1.80)

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Lakers have found a place for each incoming players in the team for the playoffs so much that GSW will need to be in the best form of the season if they want to win.

I think there will be at least this many points in a close match today:

Golden State - LA Lakers (Over 227.5 (Score 227.5) 1.80)
It ended up being 227 ... I expected a little more from the Lakers. :unsure:

If the Nuggets wins today, then the series is over. 🧐

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It ended up being 227 ... I expected a little more from the Lakers. :unsure:

If the Nuggets wins today, then the series is over. 🧐
The problem with that game was it became so dominated by the Warriors that Lakers pulled their starting players out of the game in the fourth quarter, and of course it all became garbage time with garbage play.

And I hope Denver wins, just so Chris Paul and Kevin Durant never see a championship ring.

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
So the most unpredictable NBA season and playoffs continues. I'm very happy for GSW, Steph and Klay. I hope Phila wins today and IDK about Denver or Suns, I have no favorites among them. Ok, I like Aaron Gordon and he was kind of robbed on dunk contests, so let him win there.

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
So the most unpredictable NBA season and playoffs continues. I'm very happy for GSW, Steph and Klay. I hope Phila wins today and IDK about Denver or Suns, I have no favorites among them. Ok, I like Aaron Gordon and he was kind of robbed on dunk contests, so let him win there.
Oh yeah, Aaron Gordon deserved to win the dunk contest then, but it happened as it did. And in today's match against the Phoenix Suns, they lost. Booker and Kevin Durant tore through the Denver Nuggets' defence and won with confidence.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Last Saturday (1-0) +$100 Overall NBA (28-22-1) +$380

Saturday May 6th, 2023 - NBA Playoffs Round 2 -

Miami -4 @ Home vs New York - Heat are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games overall

Miami/NY OVER 209 - OVER is 4-0 in the last 4 meetings

LA Lakers -3 @ Home vs Golden St. - Warriors are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 meetings in Los Angeles

LA Lakers/Golden St. ABOUT 228.5 - OVER is 7-3 in the last 10 meetings