VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Speaking of season's MVP, IMHO no way Joker should receive his 3rd title in a row. However he has the best win shares, box +- and some other advanced stats, but he didn't make NBA finals once yet and plays not spectacular at all. Even Steph Curry has only 2 MVPs. Also people got slightly tired of Jordan and his domination and voted for Barkley and Malone in 1990s so they got 2 of MJ's possible prizes in theory.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Play Off is roaring with huge surprises already on the first day.
Cleveland loses to New York, the Heat beat the Bucks on the road, and the Clippers beat the Suns on the road (The Lakers didn't surprise me because I was hoping for a win there ;)).
WOW and the Play Offs have only just started! :eek:

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The Play Off is roaring with huge surprises already on the first day.
Cleveland loses to New York, the Heat beat the Bucks on the road, and the Clippers beat the Suns on the road (The Lakers didn't surprise me because I was hoping for a win there ;)).
WOW and the Play Offs have only just started! :eek:
Yes, the first round of the playoffs promises to be exciting, I especially liked the game between the Los Angeles Clippers and the Phoenix Suns, and Russell Westbrook played very well in that game. I think that the transition from the Lakers to the Clippers was only good for him

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sacramento are proving once again that they are the best offensive team this season. The last time the club led 2-0 in the playoffs was against Dallas in the 2004 season.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sacramento are proving once again that they are the best offensive team this season. The last time the club led 2-0 in the playoffs was against Dallas in the 2004 season.
If Sacramento wins at least one of the next two games at the Chase Center, then I don't think they can lose this duel.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Last Friday (0-2) -$220 Overall NBA (17-16) -$60

Tueday April 18th, 2023 - NBA Playoffs Round 1

Boston -10 @ Home vs Atlanta Game 2 - Hawks are 0-6 ATS in their last 6 meetings

Boston/Atlanta UNDER 230 - UNDER 6-2 in last 8 meetings

NY Knicks +6 @ Cleveland - Knicks are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 meetings in Cleveland

NY Knicks/Cleveland - OVER is 6-1 in Cavaliers last 7 games vs a team with a winning road record

LA Clippers +8 @ Phoenix - Clippers are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 meetings in Phoenix

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yesterday was not a surprise, but today I expect Miami to surprise the Bucks again:

Milwaukee - Miami (Miami (Match winner) 2.97)

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yesterday was not a surprise, but today I expect Miami to surprise the Bucks again:

Milwaukee - Miami (Miami (Match winner) 2.97)
The Bucks seem to have recovered without Giannis and were able to win, and the Lakers couldn't beat Memphis.
So the two duels remained open.

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Probably Joel Embiid wins MVP. Great unpredictable season and playoffs so far.
If Bucks without Giannis are so strong, most likely they are our future champions.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tuesday (2-3) -$130 Overall NBA (19-19) -$190

Saturday April 22nd, 2023 - NBA Playoffs Round 1

Phoenix -7.5 @ LA Clippers - I see a 3-1 series lead for the Suns with Leonard and George out for Game 4 - Suns 5-2 ATS in the last 7 meetings in LA

Philly/Brooklyn OVER 209 - OVER is 4-0 in 76ers last 4 Saturday games

Milwaukee/Miami OVER 220 - OVER is 4-0 in the last 4 meetings

LA Lakers -4.5 vs Memphis @ Home - Grizzlies are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 meetings in Los Angeles

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the previous game, the Knicks held the Cavs to an incredible few points (79 points), and I think they will win today, and I don't expect many points from the two teams today either.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Saturday (2-1-1) +$90 Overall NBA (21-20-1) -$100

Monday April 24th, 2023 - NBA Playoffs Round 1 -

Miami +6 @ Home vs Milwaukee - Game 4 - Bucks are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 meetings in Miami

Miami/Milwaukee OVER 216.5 - OVER is 5-0 in the last 5 meetings

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Knicks defended well again and with a score of 3:1, they already have a great chance to advance.
Today, however, Butler may not be playing for the Heat (but I trust that they will put it together for the game), and Miami is also an underdog at the betting offices, but I still think they will win today.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Knicks defended well again and with a score of 3:1, they already have a great chance to advance.
Today, however, Butler may not be playing for the Heat (but I trust that they will put it together for the game), and Miami is also an underdog at the betting offices, but I still think they will win today.
The Heat were able to win against the Bucks with Giannis still playing well, but Butler's sensational 56-point game led Miami to victory.
The Heat have really put themselves together, they can go far, the only obstacle is probably the thin bench, and when Jimmy will run out from the huge workload.

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The Heat were able to win against the Bucks with Giannis still playing well, but Butler's sensational 56-point game led Miami to victory.
The Heat have really put themselves together, they can go far, the only obstacle is probably the thin bench, and when Jimmy will run out from the huge workload.
I also saw this match, Butler is just a monster. I also really enjoyed the Lakers vs Memphis game. LeBron proved once again that he is much better in playoff games than in regular games. It was thanks to him that the game went to overtime and in overtime the Lakers pressed their opponents and took the third victory. In a word, King James.👑

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I also saw this match, Butler is just a monster. I also really enjoyed the Lakers vs Memphis game. LeBron proved once again that he is much better in playoff games than in regular games. It was thanks to him that the game went to overtime and in overtime the Lakers pressed their opponents and took the third victory. In a word, King James.👑
I hope Lakers beat the Grizzlies. Bane deserves the loss.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The games have been really good for 1st Round battles.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Monday (2-0) +$200 Overall NBA (23-20-1) +$100

Tuesday April 25th, 2023 - NBA Playoffs Round 1 -

Boston/Atlanta UNDER 230.5 - UNDER is 4-1 in last 5 meetings in Boston

Minnesota/Denver OVER 220.5 - OVER is 6-2 in the last 8 meetings in Denver

Phoenix -12.5 @ Home vs LA Clippers - Both Leonard and George on the bench injured

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The best NBA season and playoffs continues. Westbrook is playing like in his prime OKC years, but Kawai and George are injured way too often. Jimmy Butler scored 56 and can beat Bucks. GSW-Kings are best quality basketball I ever seen because they play same modern style. Unfortunately Fox broke his finger but it's not the end for him, probably. The King James is still doing some greatness. However Memphis played without both injured centers so it was not super hard to make 20 rebounds. And even Minnesota won a game.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope that today the Lakers will finish the duel and will be able to rest a little while GSW and Kings fight each other:

Memphis - LA Lakers (LA Lakers (Winner of the match) 2.34) :cool:

bruno13xs

bruno13xs

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't follow Basketball much, what's the best player team today?

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I was once again impressed with Trey Young's performance. He scored a very important 11 points in the last quarter of the game and even hit the game-winning shot at the buzzer. Ice Trey🥶