gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Ali was much more technical but I think Tyson's destructive force would tip the scales towards him.

EDSON 138

EDSON 138

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Ali is more celebratory while Tyson is more explosive there it would be very difficult to know more for me Ali has the advantage.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good evening.Ali´s style was unique but Tyson in his prime could knock him out.According to both styles this would be the Ali-Foreman2 .The great Ali would have my vote,anyway.

N

NoMore

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good evening.Ali´s style was unique but Tyson in his prime could knock him out.According to both styles this would be the Ali-Foreman2 .The great Ali would have my vote,anyway.
I totally agree with you, I think like you

B

BrunoFabri01

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe thatbMuhammad Ali there won

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If Ali in his best form and Tyson in his best form were to fight each other, maybe it would decide who wins, if Tyson hits Ali in the first three rounds then it's a KO and that's it.
If not then Ali wears Tyson out and knocks him out in one of the last rounds, maybe this could be one filming book.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Former undisputed world champion Mike Tyson shared his thoughts on the result of a virtual fantasy tournament, in the final of which he defeated the legendary Muhammad Ali. According to the American, in real life he would not have been able to achieve this .Tyson is superior to Ali in strength, speed and defense. These are all important components of boxing. Ali was a more accomplished warrior than Mike Tyson.

Maximus1980340

Maximus1980340

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
they are both great fighters before the physical shape was on monoy better than today's fighters yes Tyson is a powerful blow but Ali was not a gift I don't know Tyson would have caught up with him in the first 3 rounds just to catch up with him and tired in my opinion Ali would have won

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The both are Great boxers! Difficult to predict... I think, fifty-fifty...

Miguelpaniura0893

Miguelpaniura0893

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am 100% sure that Ali would win in that confrontation, he was an extremely good boxer who bordered on the absurd for being so superior to the other boxers, speed, punch, stamina, he had everything at his best from both fighters, I am sure that he would win it there for knockout.

hobojim1247

hobojim1247

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
This discussion reminds me of Frazier / Ali pre fight banter in 71. Both were undefeated and in their prime, 27 & 29. I don't think Tyson could beat either of those two. Just my opinion from watching the whole career of all 3.

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It seems to me that the people who are too young to have seen Ali fight (in addition to the ones that are too young to have seen either fight) are the ones that are saying Tyson would have any chance. Maybe, just maybe, as nineteen-year-olds, Tyson would stand a chance against the best, smartest heavyweight that ever lived - but it would have been a small chance. Tyson cut his teeth robbing little old ladies as a street thug (excellent cardio work running away). He had a brutal, bullying style that carried him to a heavyweight title, but failed him as he aged. Ali was the shrewdest, most adaptive fighter who ever laced them up. He was successful for decades despite having a few "I'm here for a big payday" fights. Tyson's career was beating the crap out of a bunch of cans, followed by success as a "berserker", followed by endless garbage fights that made him huge amounts of money. He was manipulated by everyone around him, and was too immature/unintelligent to have much of a say.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
If Muhammad Ali was the same age as Mike Tyson, who would win if they faced each other in the ring?
mike tyson is a great boxer although muhammed ali does not give in to him a difficult choice but i will do in the direction of tyson i like him more as a boxer

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Both were 2 boxing legends and I think a match between them would have ended in a draw.

A

AcesHighAGMA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
If Muhammad Ali was the same age as Mike Tyson, who would win if they faced each other in the ring?
It would honestly come down to whether or not Ali could last the first 3 rounds. If he managed to evade all of the shots in the first three, I am 99% positive he would have a massive advantage as he would still be fresh, and Tyson would get frustrated. That being said, Ali usually let people hit him, but kept dodging, Tyson has honestly one of the most precise strikes in all of boxing. It would be tough to bet on, that's for sure.

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Having watched both fighters from the beginning of their careers I can tell you without doubt that if both in their prime Ali would win. Ali was a master at studying his opponent and finding their weakness. Take Forman for example a big strong powerful knockout artist like Mike was. Ali invented the rope a dope style to beat him. Ali would have found a strategy to beat mike IMHO.

S

SteveAsh7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
This is such a casual boxing fan question. There's no doubt Ali would win a million times out of a million fights. Mike Tyson is 0 and 6 out of all his big title fights against elite opposition. He could beat journeymen and world class fighters but NEVER could beat Elite level world champions. As a hardcore boxing fan this question just makes me giggle :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: