The Miami Heat are overrated

L

LLCoolSway

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Miami drops 5th straight to Portland and play the Lakers on Thursday which could easily be a 6 loss streak.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow I thought the Heat would struggle but not like this. The more I watch them, the more I realize they're playing 3 on 5 at best, and often 2 on 5 when one of their 3 has an off night.

Charzr

Charzr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bosh is SOFT!

Did you watched him last night..just walking on the floor while the play was going on. And I thought he was overrated..... I don't know where to put it now.
I thought that the guy that was going to have more problems adapting to this team was going to be Lebrick; My Bad, lol

So guys; tomorrow LA Lakers at Miami, who wins? [pun intended]
Lakers by 5 points; over or under?
by 10 points? over or under?

I say Over - 10 points.:boxing:

Charzr

Charzr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Class to Lebrick:
Look how easy it is; Double Fake, Hit the Jumper - Game over..

blackmax

blackmax

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well they might not win the chip this year and overrated they may be but they will become what we expected in the years to come.Take that 2 the bank and im a DIE HARD C"S FAN.

L

LLCoolSway

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well they might not win the chip this year and overrated they may be but they will become what we expected in the years to come.Take that 2 the bank and im a DIE HARD C"S FAN.

When KG, The Truth and Jesus Shuttlesworth are collecting their social security checks after next season :p

I just want to hate Miami while they are not exactly dominating. They predicted so much and along with all that preseason garbage they did, it is pretty easy to do to right now. They still have a great record this season and while they still need to figure it out, I hope the Bulls figure it out before them.

Also I saw today Pat Riley said Spoelstra won't be getting fired, but I think we already heard that one with Jerry Jones and Wade Phillips.

xdeucesx

xdeucesx

Bar Master
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
its the fact that they had a championship celebration before the season even began, if they didnt want all this attention, than they shouldnt have hyped themselves up

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The decision is what makes me hate them. Dirtbags by association type thing. I didn't dislike Dwade until he joined up with Lebron. Same with Bosh.

Charzr

Charzr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lakers couldn't beat the Heat??? What's wrong with the Lakers when they face crappy teams....first the Cavs and now this!!

That pre-championship celebration was the last drop, when they danced like idiots and guaranteed multiple championships... "Not 5, Not 6, Not 7" Come on!!!

pg2_e_tears_b1_300.jpg

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lakers can't handle Heat. Tis a strange world.

At least they're not as inconsistent as the Knicks. Knicks regularly lose to scrubs like the Cavs and Pacers 0_0

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Heat obviously beat the teams they're supposed to beat. About .500 against the league's best teams isn't exactly terrible either. And look at how they handled the Lakers and Spurs - not bad for a team that's supposed to be in total meltdown.

xdeucesx

xdeucesx

Bar Master
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
there like 5-6 games under .500 against winning teams...thats panic mode, especially 0-6 against the celtics/knicks

rounder22

rounder22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We will see how good they are as soon as the playoffs start up, I think they will be fine.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Heat have beaten the Knicks. It's the Bulls they haven't beaten.

And the Knicks look terrible these days. I want to fire D'Antoni :(

xdeucesx

xdeucesx

Bar Master
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the thunder spank the heat tonight hahahahh

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now we're gonna hear it every time they lose a game - 'ha ha' the Heat lost! As if any NBA team ever went undefeated.

xdeucesx

xdeucesx

Bar Master
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if they wouldnt of hyped themselves up, it wouldnt be like this...maybe lebron shouldnt of been like "were going to win 7 championships"

lechoke will blow it in the end, game 5 celtics, enough said

coolnout

coolnout

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sure looks like they're gonna wind up with the #2 seed at this point.

xdeucesx

xdeucesx

Bar Master
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd take action that they dont win the championship, there just not playoff caliber...they get beat by all the playoff teams

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think they are def playoff caliber...just not championship caliber

xdeucesx

xdeucesx

Bar Master
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
here we go, cavs v heat rd 2 tonight....career ending injury for LBJ? one time?

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol should be fun to watch all the hatred for him the 2nd time around. hope its just as bad if not worse