waitandblead123

waitandblead123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think Messi deserves this title, and it's a pity that he will probably finish playing for the national team.

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Messi is negotiating with Saudi clubs, it seems they are ready to offer him more than Ronaldo, but I don't understand why he needs it, a person has a billion in his account, is it really not enough for him, on the other hand, seeing two "downed pilots" in the same league will arouse interest among pensioners all over the world

S

stepashka321

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Leonel Messi was chosen as the best player in the world. Do you think it was the right decision?
I think yes, Messi deserves it
Definitely not deserving, so many good players also playing in game, why only Messi should get prizes each time, while he falls from any touch.

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Off course!! Messi deservs....Greatfull World Cup!!

viniavelar2

viniavelar2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm Brazilian and everyone knows the fight between brazil and argentina but I was very happy that he won the cup, he's an incredible and very good player, he DESERVED A LOT!!!

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
regardless of what one or the other says, the numbers of the "flea" do not lie. His legend and legacy will live on forever after he retires

batintin

batintin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
For sure. Messi was the best player in the second half of 2022 and in the World Cup. I think Mbappe deserved it too but the best level of Messi is unattainable for the rest.

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Messi is the GOAT not question about it and for sure, after the great 2nd half of the 2022 that culminated with Messi pretty much winning the World Cup for Argentina with his impressive performances in all the matches, he deserved to win his 7th Best Player Award :cool:

EDSON 138

EDSON 138

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
What a beautiful party the Argentines had for the national team and for Messi, the guys are fanatics just like they are with Maradona, now they are for Messi

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Leonel Messi was chosen as the best player in the world. Do you think it was the right decision?
I think yes, Messi deserves it
Hi.
Absolutely yes, he really deserves it. He is probably one of the most talented players in history.