Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hello and welcome to Cardschat forum:)
I was hoping for Argentina to beat France, but Messi does not deserve to win the title of best soccer player in the world, but I think that Mbappe is the one who deserves this title

Everyone has their favorite, too bad they couldn't schedule a tournament, call it maybe something like The World Cup & maybe your guy & Messi, if they both played well enough to reach the final. Then they could settle it on the field.

ga25x

ga25x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I denied it until World Cup final last Sunday. Can't deny anymore.

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Whoever says anything, but messi is the third great football player after pele and maradona.Although I'm not his fan, but he's just a genius and I'm glad that he became the world champion:cool:

EDSON 138

EDSON 138

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Messi shut up mbapé after he said that South American football is not on the same level as European football

olejean

olejean

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Good afternoon.Although I wanted France to win the final,Messi deserved a World Cup title due to all his amazing career.
I also wanted france to win the final. But who else besides Messi deserves the highest honors?! Kylian Mbappé is still young and everything for him is ahead.

Berandir

Berandir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In my opinion, much deserved the award for best of the cup for Messi and even more, the conquest of the world, to crown a brilliant career.

D

daibert murillo

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Messi is the best of the best, a great footballer, a great star.

Jogo4

Jogo4

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Messi is a legend but the man who played for MBAPPE is not even comparable, today he is the best.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Leonel Messi was chosen as the best player in the world. Do you think it was the right decision?
I think yes, Messi deserves it
Absolutely correct decision. This is a truly legendary player. He deserves this award.

gallora

gallora

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Messi is Messi.
You may like it or not, but it can no longer be thrown out of the history of football.

WDStipa

WDStipa

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
I think it's deserved. In my opinion, his serious competitor was Mbappé, but considering Mbappe won the Golden Boot award, I'm glad that Messi won the Golden Ball award.

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
Definitely the right decision to give the title of the best player in the world to Messi at the world championship in Qatar. In all past games, he took a leading part in the victories, achieving the desired result.:cool:

Mahmudov041

Mahmudov041

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hər kəsin öz sevimlisi var, çox təəssüf ki, turnir planlaşdıra bilmədilər, buna Dünya Kuboku və bəlkə də sizin oğlanınız və Messi kimi bir şey deyə bilərsiniz, əgər hər ikisi finala çıxmaq üçün kifayət qədər yaxşı oynadılarsa. Sonra meydanda həll edə bilərdilər.

Everyone has their favorite, too bad they couldn't schedule a tournament, call it maybe something like The World Cup & maybe your guy & Messi, if they both played well enough to reach the final. Then they could settle it on the field.
Hello I respect everyone's opinion, but my opinion is that Messi is the one who deserves this name. The second one who deserves it is Cristiano Ronaldo, I think.

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Leonel Messi was chosen as the best player in the world. Do you think it was the right decision?
I think yes, Messi deserves it
Yes, it was deserved, although I think Mbappé played more ball in the cup, so whichever of the two was chosen as the best player in the cup, the award would be in good hands with both Messi and Kylian Mbappé

Jamil

Jamil

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Why not, is there anything left that he didn't achieve?

gravii2011

gravii2011

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Messi was the best for me 10 years ago. So I think he's deservedly the best.