Messi

Mahmudov041

Mahmudov041

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Leonel Messi was chosen as the best player in the world. Do you think it was the right decision?
I think yes, Messi deserves it

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Leonel Messi was chosen as the best player in the world. Do you think it was the right decision?
I was so happy for him that he could end his incredible career with a World Cup title.
Wished Mbappé wouldn't have become best scorer 😝

I

Igec37

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Absolutely, i'm so glad since he got the only title left to be undisputed goat! He won everything, greatest vision touch control of the ball, childhood favourite and i m glad i had a chance to be born and witness this golden era of football thats slowly coming to an end.

neptunas888

neptunas888

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Messi deserved this title! He really helped his team to become world champion. This is the greatest event in the history of argentina! I've been rooting for Argetina since childhood. It is a pity, of course, that Maradona did not live to see this grandiose event.

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Messi has demonstrated in this World Cup that at 5 years old he is still magical, different, inexplicable, crowning a wonderful career of 15 or more years at the top of the list of the best players in the world

YevheniiKobliuk

YevheniiKobliuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes, sure.
Messi's ball control and body feel are excellent. Yesterday's game gave unforgettable emotions, intrigue until the last second.

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Absolutely, i'm so glad since he got the only title left to be undisputed goat! He won everything, greatest vision touch control of the ball, childhood favourite and i m glad i had a chance to be born and witness this golden era of football thats slowly coming to an end.
Every generation has it's superstar.
There was never only one golden era.
Our golden era was in the 60s Hans Krankl played at FC Barcelona and we made 3rd place in the world cup after a victory against germany which we still celebrate like a Christmas miracle 🤣

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He was a great conductor of the team, but this World Cup title required the humble and diligent work of the entire team, because everyone did their job perfectly, Messi distributed the ball perfectly and scored goals when needed.
Congrats Argentina!

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Messi has a lot of pain in his back, because he had to carry the entire team for the entire cup.:ROFLMAO:
He is a very skillful player despite his age, all plays passed through him.
Maestro Leonel Messi, he deserved that title.:)

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
The triumph of Argentina at the World Cup is a historic event. The last time this team took the trophy back in 1986, when Diego Maradona ran across the field.Messi dances on the table and addresses the people!The whole world understands the importance and historical context of the past event. Goosebumps run from one thought, what a great match we all watched yesterday. Messi has forever gone down in history, which is not limited to football.

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
He definitely deservsed it, so happy he finished his last world cup with a win. Love Messi

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In addition to having scored goals at all stages, they were decisive goals, many when the game was tied up, so I think the award was deserved, apart from that it's nice to see him finally winning "the missing title"

K

KeiwaNeo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
PE
Chips
IAM happy for him. It was now or never. IAM French so iam sad for my country but happy for the Football. This final was spectacular. Now Messi IS definitly the goat. Until Mbappe do better than him. It's possible. It's in good way. Bravo Messi.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Messi had a very difficult path in the National Team since he won his first youth world cup at the age of 16.
He went through many teams and technical directors who did not know how to make the game with the ease that he did in his best days in Barcelona with Pep Guardiola.
In 2014 he had a lot of bad luck, a very good team that played a memorable match against Germany, champion of brazil 7-1 in the semifinals. Argentina deserved to win that game but games are won, they are not deserved.
2018 was the worst moment and in 2019 when Leonel Scaloni and his collaborators entered, they made him captain and in command of the Selection.
Only of the previous selections there were 3 historical ones. His friends Kun Aguero, Angel Di Maria and Otamendi.
Kun withdrew due to heart disease, and Lionel plus Di Maria and Otamendi loaded the heavy backpack together with coach Scaloni.
They received countless criticisms here in Argentina, especially from the TyC Sports medium, which are some cheeks that celebrate today but I remember well when they were destroyed after the 2019 Copa América in which Argentina came out in 3rd place.
In 2021, already in the qualifiers, something different began to be seen.
The coach was not afraid of making changes, and changes and more changes, until everything led to the victory at the Maracana in Brazil against the local team 1-0 with a great goal from Angel Di Maria.
There, in that victory, there were already many very high performances, such as the midfield with Rodrigo de Paul at the helm and the appearance of a great goalkeeper for me with "el Dibu" Emiliano Martinez.
Then came the final with the winner of the Eurocapa Italy, won by Argentina 3-0.
In truth, after that victory, the whole country began to glimpse that important times were coming for this Selection, and especially we all wanted to see Messi win.
And thank God it happened.
Messi is the player who broke every record he is going around in Cups, be it clubs and World Cups.
He is an exceptional person, he is a great player, enlightened.
That he only needed to win what he won yesterday.
Winner of local cups in Barcelona and PSG.
Winner of the Champions league with Barcelona twice.
Intercontinental Club Cup winner twice.
Winner of the King's Cup.
Winner of the World Championship with the Under 20 Youth Team at the age of 16 in 2005.
Olympic medal winner in Beijing 2008
Sub world champion in Brazil 2014
Finalist of 3 Copa Americas runner-up
Winner in Copa America Brazil 2021
Winner of the final Cup against Italy in 2021
Fifa World Cup 2022 winner
You really can't ask for more.
This is the final touch to a fantastic career for me, the best player of all time.
Cheers dear Lionel Messi, the whole world is happy for your achievement and that of our National Team.
Thanks brother for your post.
Greetings Carlos from Argentina💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Yes, of course he is the strongest player I've ever known and he is recognized as this player and I think it's not for nothing that the whole world loves him, so the answer is obviously the best in the world:love:

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Hello and welcome to Cardschat forum:)
I was hoping for Argentina to beat france, but Messi does not deserve to win the title of best soccer player in the world, but I think that Mbappe is the one who deserves this title

Mahmudov041

Mahmudov041

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The triumph of Argentina at the World Cup is a historic event. The last time this team took the trophy back in 1986, when Diego Maradona ran across the field.Messi dances on the table and addresses the people!The whole world understands the importance and historical context of the past event. Goosebumps run from one thought, what a great match we all watched yesterday. Messi has forever gone down in history, which is not limited to football.
I would say that Messi is a better player than Maradona, but both have their place

Huntre

Huntre

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
We have example of man which move for his goal and atlast reach it.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.Although I wanted France to win the final,Messi deserved a World Cup title due to all his amazing career.