AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mo Salah = genius

but what about Andy Robertson....wow..what a player..

just wish he was a right back, purely for the benefit of the national team because we have a left back that's just as good (if not even better) in Kieran Tierney...

scotland have two world class players....and they are both left backs....ffs

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We love you Arsenal
We love you Arsenal, we do,
Oh Arsenal we love you!
Arsenal FC
And it's Arsenal,
Arsenal FC,
We're by far the greatest team,
The world has ever seen....

you guys need some new songs

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Помимо российских клубов, я поддерживаю "MU", «Арсенал» и «Ливерпуль».

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I support Borussia Dortmund and quite sympathize Liverpool FC.

I have huge respect for Jurgen Klopp. I believe that he is one of the most talented managers of his generation and this year's LFC with this fast-paced attacking style of football, is 100% a Klopp's creation. Mohamed Salah is so so magnificent! It's a HUGE thing for a team in today's football, to have a quality winger with the ability to score 10-15 goals a year. I think he needs to receive Premier League's "Player Of The Year" award, despite the fact that City will win the title. Ok, De Bruyne can wait a bit. City will win the title again the next season.....Mo Salah is just superb the whole season.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I sympathize with the Liverpool fans with the lost Champions League final. I am sure that everybody feels sorry for Salah. but more support is required to the goalkeeper Karius, he was the hardest of all he became the antihero of the match. what is the attitude of the fans to him, especially in Liverpool? and Yes, congratulations on the signing of Fabinho from Monaco, in my opinion a very good player.

Colbefc

Colbefc

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I may be bias as an Evertonian but I thought the say not one Liverpool player or member of staff went to support Karius was a disgrace, only Real Madrid players consoled him.
Maybe Liverpool should stop using you'll never walk alone as their anthem, it is obviously not true ?

Y

yuroktexas84

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The goalkeeper of Liverpool's lucky he's not Colombian, because it could kill....

Colbefc

Colbefc

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yurkotexas84 i find your comment in extremely bad taste. Andres Escobar was murdered after scoring an own goal in the 1994 World Cup Finals and you think that is something to make a jokey comment about ? :mad::mad::mad:

teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Liverpool are my favorite team in England, but I can not consider myself a great fan of the club.

Mikica1122

Mikica1122

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never walk alone good team Liverpool :D

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Liverpool Fc will be great this season. All the transfers were well-selected and of high quality. Especially the transfer of Shaquiri. I admire him a lot and I think he can give an even bigger boost in LFC's front line. Salah. Shaquiri, Mane, Keyta, Lallana, this is a really solid mid/front line.

M

midoooo90

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everybody. Yes, Liverpool is one of my favorite klubov.Pokazyvaet very good football!

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Liverpool vs West Ham this Sunday and I expect Liverpool to achieve their first victory this season. This is also a match I'm about to watch. I want to see Liverpool's mid+front line game with all those solid players they purchased this summer.

THbc19

THbc19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the premier league I'm support Chelsea. I started to follow the team in 2004 and I did not stop. Let's go blues!

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Im a M U fan but after the game today I might be a M C fan from now on. WHAT A Game!!!!!

E

Enthusiast

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This season they are the best, I hope they will win the championship.

K

kems

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Liverpool

I think liverpool take first place in premiere league butt in champions league can go to high(little lucky and won....),,,,,
:p:p:p:p

J

jofieloviedo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do

Liverpool is a great team with a huge history will be awesome see if they can win the premier this season and see how far they can get in champions league. My favorite liverpool player is Firmino and I think it is a shame klopp left dortmund but I imagine is really good for liverpool.

Honestly my favorite premier league's team is chelsea but I dont think they have a chance this season now, I guess the premier is between manchester city and liverpool. We'll see which team is the champions

Organize a Home Poker Game