Liverpool FC

Vladimir Smugly

Vladimir Smugly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congratulations to all fans of Liverpool. A magnificent victory over the leader of the Premier League. And a great game for your team. Sallah is just something.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Thank you very much! Now that was a great game to watch. It went way too exciting in the end when result went from 4:1 to 4:3. That kind of unstability at some moments of the game became traditional. But the important things are the victory and the beautiful game the two teams showed.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
The new challenge is tomorrow against Swansea. These matches could be dangerous. In fact, many games could be dangerous for us. What do you think?

Vladimir Smugly

Vladimir Smugly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The new challenge is tomorrow against Swansea. These matches could be dangerous. In fact, many games could be dangerous for us. What do you think?

Swansea is the last team of the Premier League. Matches with such rivals are often unpredictable. They simply have nothing to lose. Their victory over Watford on a visit on 30.12.17 speaks volumes. But personally, for some reason it seems to me that they will not be able to deliver Liverpool problems. But how will we actually find out only after the final whistle. Good luck to your team!

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Thanks! I've watched some matches with similar opponents. Very often the underdogs choose defensive tactics, then we score a goal, then the other team starts playing more openly, we catch them on the counter-attack... But nobody knows. I hope for a beautiful match and many goals.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Am chealse fan, but the secound team i like the Liverpool

Milosika1991

Milosika1991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I honestly love Liverpool but I'm not such a big fan :D

miamia

miamia

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favourite English soccer club.We never forget great glory old days and one Istanbul beautiful night .

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Yeah, we have a great story. But the game against Swansea was awful. The new joke is that we are like Robin Hood - taking from the rich and giving to the poor :(

V

Vadim Gurov

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! Liverpool is my favourite football club too

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes mate doing great! Hope you are? Not been around for a good while!

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Gesshoo, what do you think about Klopp?

VITOS and Aremaz95, it's good that we are talking about football, but please, let's keep the topic ot Liverpool. Thank you!

He's made us exciting to watch and we have had some fantastic victories, but we need a strong defense if we are going to win the league next year or the year after. We just need more consistency. Stop winning 4-3 and win more games ugly 1-0 like Mourinho does everywhere he goes.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I don't admire Mourinho's style, but it's a fact, that he is a successful manager. Yesterday was another typical for us game. Shame... But we gotta go on.

What do you expect for the match against Huddersfield at Tuesday? We will be the visitors and my guess is the result will be 1:3.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Almost got it. Next step - beating Tottenham on Sunday!

E

eveildancer

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Started to watch Liverpool from the ешьу Klopp joined the team. Their game became much more excitened!!!:rolleyes:

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
on Sunday I will surely look at a match Liverpool - Tottenham. both teams like to play an attacking football, I hope for a spectacular game and many heads. statistics of matches in recent years in favor of Liverpool. if the team is adjusted on a match also, as on a match with Manchester City, chances to win very high.
but also Tottenham is very ambitious, they understand that this important game for hit in a top 4. if lose will lag behind on 5 points in the table.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Of course Tottenham are tough guys. My guess for the match is а 4:2 victory for Pool.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I looked at a match Liverpool - Tottenham. I can only assume what emotions fans of both teams at the end of the game experienced. the ending was nervous, as on a roller coaster))). as a result fighting draw: 2 - 2 which is favorable to competitors.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Guys, that was the robbery of the decade...

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Your thoughts about the match today?

RVlad17

RVlad17

Enthusiast