Lionel Messi is a new Inter Miami player

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He only wants to have some fun in the last years of his great career along with his family.It must be nice to live there.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
after more than two decades, neither Messi nor C.Ronaldo will play in Europe again...

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
This will be fun to watch 🤔

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I admit i was shocked by this decision. If I were in his shoes, I would not have chosen this league but if it is for family or just his happiness that's ok.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I admit i was shocked by this decision. If I were in his shoes, I would not have chosen this league but if it is for family or just his happiness that's ok.
Guess you right. Saudi's would have been much more logical choice, no?

Barbeit0

Barbeit0

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
Messi not only can win titles, he can win the hearth of all people in Miami

S

Spheremaster

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
he should play for FC Barcelona... its his home...
but I wish him best of luck @ Miami.

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is a strange move. Not as if he needs the money. He still has the talent to play in any of the top 4 clubs in the top leagues in Europe.

23maxim88

23maxim88

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Does this football club belong to David Beckham?

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
i hope he does well playing for Inter Miami . i really enjoy watching him play !

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Messi is a football player, he still has many things to do for football.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We have season tickets for Atlanta United which costs us $43 each. Tickets in our section for the Miami game in Sept are currently listed for about $525 each.

We will be selling lol.

mattiebumpo

mattiebumpo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I was wondering at his decision but hope he will be happy there.

Barbeit0

Barbeit0

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
He only wants to have some fun in the last years of his great career along with his family.It must be nice to live there.
He can't be at ease anywhere, it's the curse of being an angel.

neptunas888

neptunas888

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Ronaldo in Saudi Arabia, Messi in the USA is normal:)

Ataman911

Ataman911

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Mbepape is also leaving this summer from PSG

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've completely stopped being interested in soccer since the World Cup in Qatar! Money was worth more than lives
Money always talks just ask golf players about PGA -LIV merger.

uruguayanna

uruguayanna

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
Despite being Brazilian and having Argentina as a rival. I believe that Messi is a player who made and continues to make football history. In my view, it's not quite at the end of its career. I believe that the team has an interesting project and both will have great financial success in this partnership.

greetings brazilian friend, you also have to see what can be achieved in the 2024 copa america, although there are very good teams like uruguay, brazil and colombia

Mbepape is also leaving this summer from PSG
It is an opportunity, although it is complicated. psg is not a competitive team in europe today

Of course I wanted Messi to come back to Barcelona and play in Europe for a couple of years. However, Messi's choice is quite logical, everything he wanted, he achieved at the club level and with the national team. I am proud that my favorite player in the world chose the comfort of his family and decided to finish playing football for his own pleasure. Having your own house in Miami, a beautiful wife and children, what else is needed in order to adequately meet old age:)
He is still a national team player, and the Copa América is coming, greetings

Saudi Arabia, a great place to raise your children and bring your wife...NOT. Pretty easy decision for a rich athlete not burdened by massive gambling debts or stricken with pure avarice.
Arabia I don't think it's a good place to live, but for an Argentinian hahaha

In Paris they no longer wanted him, in Barcelona they could not comply with his requests, in short, he made the best decision he had within reach. The North American league is better than the Saudi league. In addition, the best player in the world plays wherever he wants.
of course, apart from being close to rosario, his family and friends, maybe he will meet again with suarez.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The championship level is extremely low. It looks like an amateur championship.

Messi effortlessly scored two goals today, it seems like a game between friends. If Messi wants to, he can reach a thousand goals.

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
Messi, at 36 years old, has long proved that he is one of the best. Even though this is not Europe, Messi has the right to play in comfort in his old age, show a master class and interest Americans in football. For 2 games played, Messi, Miami and her fans got a football show

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I can confidently say that Messi's debut 2 matches is the most successful debut (if we take the stats of all star top players in the last 10 years who finished the rest of their career in MLS) in terms of goalscoring. And what a beautiful goal from a free kick Lionel scored in his debut match - just a masterpiece! :eek:(y):D

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He made a decision for his family, although he was offered a lot of money. This is not the end of a great football player's career.

Vladqt

Vladqt

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I was most surprised by this transfer, despite his age, he still remained one of the best in Europe, well, in any case, this is his choice and I respect him