KevinRBTV

KevinRBTV

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Is his end of the top career exactly as Saudi Arabia would have been 🤷‍♂️ Would I rather have taken the 500 million in his place

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After winning the World Cup, he doesn't have anything else to achieve.

Miami is a city full of latinos, his family will not have a problem to adapt, he will not have the pressure of high level football and still going to make tons of money

KevinRBTV

KevinRBTV

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Leave Barcelona for money back then and now to Miami instead of Saudi Arabia. I would definitely have gone to Saudi Arabia 🤷‍♂️ Screenshot 20230608 055202 Chrome

Mohamed48

Mohamed48

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I thought his destination would be Saudi Arabia, but the financial temptation was not enough. Miami is a good destination for him. He might make more profits in advertising there, especially if he contracts with Apple and other giant companies.

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will continue to support him wherever he goes, for me he is the best player of all time, we have to enjoy the last of what he has left.

KevinRBTV

KevinRBTV

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I've completely stopped being interested in soccer since the World Cup in Qatar! Money was worth more than lives

Juancii

Juancii

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
He is now clearly just looking up to his family and their confort. Could you imagine the 3 messi kids going to an arabic school? That could have been a big problem for him. Like i heard someone said: "miami is something like his backyard". I don't think that phrase is that far from being true. Messi and his family will be confortable there, and as i said before, that's all he wants now.

Kerasuss28

Kerasuss28

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NL
Chips
Good luck for him 👏👏👏

JetmirDulja

JetmirDulja

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Its like going home with all the latino fans in usa ... i would have loved for a return to barca but it wasnt meant to happen so thats the next best thing to happen ... he will do well and have some nice time with his family there .. and also copa america is next tyear and also world cup 2026 so i am glad he didnt choose saudi ... he gets the big bucks in usa also so he doesnt feel that he lost a lot of money .. and maybe a loan move for a last season in europe in 2024 .. lets see ... wish him all the best.

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I've completely stopped being interested in soccer since the World Cup in Qatar! Money was worth more than lives
really? a pity
He is now clearly just looking up to his family and their confort. Could you imagine the 3 messi kids going to an arabic school? That could have been a big problem for him. Like i heard someone said: "miami is something like his backyard". I don't think that phrase is that far from being true. Messi and his family will be confortable there, and as i said before, that's all he wants now.
very good analysis

markdias

markdias

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
He made that decision more for his family, and he's right, and Inter Miami needs it, because it's in the bottom!

Adi1899

Adi1899

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With this move, he showed his attachment to FC Barcelona;D

uruguayanna

uruguayanna

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
Is the final of the best player last 15 years
maybe, 6 months ago he was world champion

Is his end of the top career exactly as Saudi Arabia would have been 🤷‍♂️ Would I rather have taken the 500 million in his place
Miami is a beautiful place to live. the league is more competitive, and money will not be lacking

With this move, he showed his attachment to FC Barcelona;D
What did Barcelona do for him to stay, or come back?

you are not a fan of mbappe?

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is somewhat understandable if he wants to live in argentina after his retirement. The time zone is the same, it'll be easier for the family to move over, but he'll play a bit of football first.
I wish him the best of luck! (y)

maxivega

maxivega

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In Paris they no longer wanted him, in Barcelona they could not comply with his requests, in short, he made the best decision he had within reach. The North American league is better than the Saudi league. In addition, the best player in the world plays wherever he wants.

Argonaut

Argonaut

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Saudi Arabia, a great place to raise your children and bring your wife...NOT. Pretty easy decision for a rich athlete not burdened by massive gambling debts or stricken with pure avarice.

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
Of course I wanted Messi to come back to Barcelona and play in Europe for a couple of years. However, Messi's choice is quite logical, everything he wanted, he achieved at the club level and with the national team. I am proud that my favorite player in the world chose the comfort of his family and decided to finish playing football for his own pleasure. Having your own house in Miami, a beautiful wife and children, what else is needed in order to adequately meet old age:)

JeffSBrito

JeffSBrito

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Despite being Brazilian and having Argentina as a rival. I believe that Messi is a player who made and continues to make football history. In my view, it's not quite at the end of its career. I believe that the team has an interesting project and both will have great financial success in this partnership.

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
No pressure.

Team top scorer (2021)
Higuaín - 12 goals
30 games

Team top scorer (2022)
Higuaín - 16 goals
28 games

Alexey Shley

Alexey Shley

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Lionel Messi's transfer to the new club, I think this is a good transfer both from a financial point of view and from the point of view of playing practice. His age is already taking its toll, and he will have more playing time in the American League.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I did not like. Very sad to see the end of Messi's career in a league of this level.

I wanted Messi to return to Barcelona.

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
He got the name of the team right, but the city was wrong, he was supposed to have gone to play for Inter in Porto Alegre, brazil. hahahahaha