yh it's very tough to call. I just hope Messi wins

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Argentina has a strong offense with Alvarez and Messi, but their defense hasn't been tested against fast wingers like Mbappe and Dembele. It's going to be a great game.

lauestla

lauestla

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's gonna be a great match because the two teams are really strong. Let the best team win... but my cheerings are on France. I am french :)

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes, they succeeded! Do you think they'll win the tournament? They are my favourites after Brazil was eliminated.
Do not know. Argentina is a very strong team. It will be an incredible game, maybe there will be a draw and the winner will be decided in a penalty shootout. I am looking forward to this match and rooting for good football. May the strongest win.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.Yesterday we had another exciting game and the best team on the pitch won.A very good performance by Morocco, anyway. Believe it or not, they had the possession of the ball in most part of the match.Thanks to those brave Moroccan players and their fans.It will be historic for that country if they beat Croatia on Saturday.

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately, the semi-finals were much worse than the quarterfinals in terms of intrigue and entertainment. The miracle did not happen and the obvious favorites made it to the final. It was an amazing tournament for Croatia and Morocco. I think there will be a fight for third place, but in my subjective opinion, Croatia is the favorite.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Yeah France won the game, but Morocco embarrassed the shit out of them, hit the post twice and missed a couple of opportunities, let alone the fact that they played without their 2 central defenders, otherwise France wouldn't have been able to score even one goal. In fact, the goals came as a result of 2 mistakes from precisely those both positions.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Do not know. Argentina is a very strong team. It will be an incredible game, maybe there will be a draw and the winner will be decided in a penalty shootout. I am looking forward to this match and rooting for good football. May the strongest win.
These are the most important things! Good football and may the strongest win. And maybe - why not - many goals!

A

a1232

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
France are the stronger team on paper but Argentina have something about their team this year, momentum, togetherness, it should be a good game!

S

stepashka321

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing for third place is just a tribute to tradition. The players are depressed due to the fact that they did not qualify for the final, they have to play this match in a bad mood. Just thoughts..

gillbates21

gillbates21

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Playing for third place is just a tribute to tradition. The players are depressed due to the fact that they did not qualify for the final, they have to play this match in a bad mood. Just thoughts..
its not just a tribute, there are medals, and 27mil prize money

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
i'm hoping Morocco will win today and get bronze medals
Not sure if Morocco will win, although they are playing great in this World Cup. The Croatians are a very strong and disciplined team that will not leave without medals. It will be an interesting game.

S

stepashka321

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
its not just a tribute, there are medals, and 27mil prize money
This is not correct information, without a note that 4th place receives 25 million.
And the second place is 30 million, that is, all four teams receive almost the same amount without difference what place they will get.
Everyone will get a solid check, even if team on group stage didn't score a single goal in the group.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.Both Morocco and Croatia tried their best in the match fot the bronze medal but , in my opinion, Croatia deserved the victory . Modric was the key of this match.The man is 38 years old and was everywhere both in the defensive and offensive zone.This has been his last World Cup and the Croatian will be missed by all football fans.It is a pity that some Moroccan players were really tired after playing 7 matches.I will not forget their great performance.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Good afternoon.Both Morocco and Croatia tried their best in the match fot the bronze medal but , in my opinion, Croatia deserved the victory . Modric was the key of this match.The man is 38 years old and was everywhere both in the defensive and offensive zone.This has been his last World Cup and the Croatian will be missed by all football fans.It is a pity that some Moroccan players were really tired after playing 7 matches.I will not forget their great performance.
I am Moroccan and Itotally agree with you. Croatia was the better side and deserved that victory. The Moroccan team has some very talented players and a good fighting spirit, but their problem came from the technical stuff. Definitely not the coach (Except that he was the one who chosed that staff). The doctor and the physical trainer were not that competent. They lost both their central defenders as early as the fourth match (Spain) and today the players started falling down one after the other (A shame)...

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Do not know. Argentina is a very strong team. It will be an incredible game, maybe there will be a draw and the winner will be decided in a penalty shootout.
I believe France has avoided extra time so far in this tournament so i probably wouldnt be surprised if they do the same tonight aswell ...

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Congratulations to Argentina, congratulations to the CC members and people of Argentina🏆🏆🏆👏👏👏👍👍👍👍