Votes: 19 23.2%

• Total voters
joaquinvd

joaquinvd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
THERE ARE ONLY 10 MONTHS LEFT BEFORE THE FOOTBALL WORLD CUP BEGINS, AND I ASK IF THEIR COUNTRIES HAVE QUALIFIED OR ARE LOOKING FOR THE POSITION:):)

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
THERE ARE ONLY 10 MONTHS LEFT BEFORE THE FOOTBALL WORLD CUP BEGINS, AND I ASK IF THEIR COUNTRIES HAVE QUALIFIED OR ARE LOOKING FOR THE POSITION:):)

My country is probably never qualifying to world cup :rolleyes:
As for this particular event then i believe Iran was the latest one to book their place in Qatar ...

Actually i'm not even sure when the group stage draw is going to be so i just assume it's somewhere in the summer ...

cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Currently we have not yet qualified but look to be in great position to do so! Sitting in 1st place with a huge game tomorrow against the second place team a win there would be massive

WDStipa

WDStipa

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
Brazil was qualified. We will be champions

You have a chance to become champions in the upcoming World Cup. You have good individuals and a strong team.

At the last World Cup in 2018, in my opinion, Brazil were one of the strongest teams in the tournament, but unfortunately for you Brazil lost to Belgium in the quarterfinals.

Brazil will forever be listed as one of the greatest football nations in history, it's time for you to win the World Cup again.

My country, Croatia, achieved historic success at the last World Cup by winning 2nd place, unfortunately we lost in the final to france.

We qualified for the World Cup in Qatar by winning first place in the group in the qualifications. We will hardly achieve the result as in the last World Cup, but I hope for good results. :)

joaquinvd

joaquinvd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Brazil was qualified. We will be champions
They said the same thing with the 2021 Copa America and argentina won at home hahaj[emoji1787]
It's a joke hermanito just look at my profile picture I'm a big fan of the fat Ronaldo [emoji123][emoji12]

wrzlbrnft

wrzlbrnft

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
My country is probably never qualifying to world cup :rolleyes:
As for this particular event then i believe Iran was the latest one to book their place in Qatar ...

Actually i'm not even sure when the group stage draw is going to be so i just assume it's somewhere in the summer ...

The draw is scheduled for April 3rd in Doha

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’m so happy about the huge win canada had yesterday over the US even without Davies. At this point I’m really liking their chances of qualifying for Qatar still on top of CONCACAF.

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So far, only 15 countries have secured seats. So there are still 17 spots up for grabs and many exciting games ahead. To find out who the 32 ranked will be.

wrzlbrnft

wrzlbrnft

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I’m so happy about the huge win Canada had yesterday over the US even without Davies. At this point I’m really liking their chances of qualifying for Qatar still on top of CONCACAF.

Congrats to Team Canada, I hope Alfonso Davies gets well soon after his Covid infection. We also need him at Bayern Munich. He is a fantastic football player. But the doctors say, he won't be able to play before April.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
usa needs to win some games

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
my sim Brazil will get the hexa, it's just up to the tite to take players who give their blood, including I was watching yesterday's game and these kids he has to call up, it's enough of the old guard that it's not guaranteed to play with euroa teams, you have to stop Everton ribeiro, daniel alves, and among others who are already old!

reeseflamees

reeseflamees

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
México is going second round
México Will beat Poland and Saudí Arab but is going to tie Argentina

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope portugal wins and it will be the best ending for Cristiano Ronaldo for Portugal

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope Portugal wins and it will be the best ending for Cristiano Ronaldo for Portugal
I was rooting for Portugal back at the 2000 World Cup, there was a very nice team, there are chances, of course, Santos is a good coach, this team should leave the group without any problems

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Brazil are looking very good and i hope they are well suited for the world cup in november, i think they are the clear favourites.
My other big favorite is England, and maybe now they will be able to make a move at the World Cup as well.
It will be an interesting WC at the end of the year...

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Brazil are looking very good and i hope they are well suited for the world cup in november, i think they are the clear favourites.
My other big favorite is England, and maybe now they will be able to make a move at the World Cup as well.
It will be an interesting WC at the end of the year...
England men are NOT going to be as succesful as England women were ...

F

Foldcallraise

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I'm always rounding for my Brazilian Brazil... I think we have a team to face any team... As always, right? We're only five-time world champions

F

Foldcallraise

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
You have a chance to become champion at the next World Cup. You have good individuals and a strong team.

In the last World Cup of 2018, in my opinion, Brazil was one of the strongest teams in the tournament, but unfortunately for you Brazil lost to Belgium in the quarterfinals.

Brazil will forever be listed as one of the greatest soccer nations in history, it's time for you to win the World Cup again.

My country, Croatia, achieved historic success in the last World Cup by winning 2nd place, unfortunately we lost in the final to France.

We qualified for the World Cup in Qatar taking first place in the group in the qualifiers. We will hardly achieve the result of the last World Cup, but I expect good results.:)
Is winning a cup very difficult? yes... any draw or loss in the group stage can complicate any team too much, and nowadays there is no silly team anymore