RhinoRyan89

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hi all

Just wanted to ask if many of you get or use free sport bets that have wagering requirements and if you've had any success.

On 888 poker they have a sportsfan freeroll where if you've placed a bet in 888 sport you'll recive a ticket for it.

I managed to cash in it a couple of time building up $18 in free sport bets with a 6x wagering requirement of $108 before i got to keep any related winnings.

I managed to complete the wager in 4 bets and pocket just over $415

The first bet was a while which turned my $18 into just over $72 and the other 3 bets what bagged me my winnings are in images below.Screenshot 20230918 141455Screenshot 20230918 141429Screenshot 20230918 141414

So it made up for an average Sunday on the felt

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I can see that you are a betting novice. Since all bets are on favorites, without high odds and totals. But it's not bad, actually. Sometimes such bets win, especially when you don't know much about sports. There is an excellent topiqe, where the forecasts of the masters are collected. It is named "Betting tips and predictions". I personally like the predictions of BillyR23 and ADRI7HO. It is clear that the level of professionalism there is at a very high level. For example, BillyR23 makes almost all bets with Asian handicaps. This is a cool style for those who manage their bankroll in betting, while ADRI7HO analyzes the game globally, selecting totals for interesting events. Watch their predictions more often. If you like MLB and NBA, maybe you can watch my predictions sometimes. ;)

RhinoRyan89

RhinoRyan89

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I wouldn't say I'm a novice these bets was favourites which i do tend to stick to in football.

Also these bets was free bet credit and had an expiery date of tommorow so i had to find things to bet on quick.

Which I do bet on ht-ft and 1goal handicaps to increase odds on favourites.

And the main sport i study and bet at better odds in is hourse racing.

Also i know how to use sports betting exchanges and sites to find positive expected value bets where you bet with small risks in events with 2 outcomes where one result will be a small loss but securing decent returns if the other outcome happens.

Also arbitrage betting using exchanges like bet Asian because you don't get stake restricted find positive ev bets where there is price difference beetween exchanges and bookmakers bet on all outcomes and secure profits.

Also you can find sites to watch hourse racing without the delay bookmakers add to there screening of an event take advantage in running betting and take advantage of small price diffrence updates which can be profitable.

So in some fields im abit of a novice especially nfl i know bugger all.

But others i know plenty i learned alot from Cann Berry Pro Trader on YouTube.

In regards to taking advantage of deposit bonuses avalible and securing risk free profits.

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Just wanted to ask if many of you get or use free sport bets that have wagering requirements and if you've had any success.
Some time ago, pokerstars gave me a $1.00 sports betting ticket, but now it's been a while since I won one, I think it's because I only play freerolls, and don't spend anything on them.🤔😁🤣

I've always bet on football, which I know more about, and I won three times, the price wasn't very high, but it's free, so.😉

Rost

Rost

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I often play the sportsfan freeroll on 888 that you are talking about. I managed to cash out the money I won several times, and that's why I try not to miss these freerolls because it's a really good chance to increase my bankroll.

Vladqt

Vladqt

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
cool, unfortunately for me it’s different, if I win something in poker, I’ll lose something in sports

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I get a free one dollar sportsbet every day on pokerstars but I am learning the hard way to not bet on anything that could result in a void bet because the freebet isnt auto put back in your account. Instead you have to go through customer support and that takes time. They have. however, always credited me with another freebet.

CNXRegie

CNXRegie

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
I'm not really into betting, so I'm unsure about what to look for. I only placed bets because I didn't want them to expire. Occasionally, I watch sports, but it's not specific; mostly, I tune in for ONE Championship every Friday. I believe ONE Championship isn't available for betting on PokerStars Sports. Other than that, I haven't been involved much, but I did have some beginner's luck with a free bet from PS.

FreeBet Screenshot 2023 09 23 230737
FreeBet Screenshot 2023 09 23 231139