Clottey vs Pacquiao

W

Wolfe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am looking forward to tomorrows fight. Both fought and beat Cotto in their last matches so that makes this a pretty good fight on paper. Vegas odds have Pacquiao as the favorite. Many analysts are pointing to Clottey's bigger body and power-shots and saying Manny won't be able to handle him.

I am a big fan of Manny and I see him taking care of business in a similar manner to how he handled Cotto. His speed and accuracy will prevail over the power of Clottey. Probably go to decision instead of TKO though. Clottey can take a ton of punishment and I would be surprised if Pacman can knock him out.

L

LizzyJ

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I'm not really into the whole fight aspect thing. But it's a good excuse to have a BBQ !!!!! :elefant:

Pothole

Pothole

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Manny by a mile, his speed will kill Clottey.

G

Gr3atness

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pacman is gonna win. I still think he will fight Mayweather eventually and he wouldnt fight anyone he cant beat before then.

W

Wolfe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What a boring fight. I am glad Manny won but, Clottey could of at least tried. It looked like he was afraid of Manny's power with his arms in tight like a turtle the whole time.

Hopefully Mayweather will finally step up meet Manny.