Best Soccer Player in the world?

P

PokerSki

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who is the best soccer player in the world?

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I've said it many times, for me is Lionel Messi.

Monstrous talent, continnuality, low-profile life with no drugs, scandals. etc.

That's it for me.

We will see what he is capable to do with PSG.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think every generation has its "best", who I've seen playing, Messi.

fang215874

fang215874

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Lionel

Messi

Attachments

• IMG_20210823_185806.jpg
    IMG_20210823_185806.jpg
    492.1 KB · Views: 16
S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that, at the moment, the two best players are still Messi and C.Ronaldo.

D

Decades

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Every good Player in the World have great Skills but nobody is so completed like cristiano Ronaldo. Unbelieveable professian Player

Jogo4

Jogo4

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
currently, Karin Benzema, will win the Ballon d'Or this year.

M

melbru88888

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
[ QUOTE=PokerSki;6132142] Who is the best soccer player in the world? [/ QUOTE] kante

Last edited by a moderator:
M

melbru88888

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Every good player in the world has great skills, but none is as accomplished as Cristiano Ronaldo. Incredible professional player[/ QUOTE]iif we talk of all time its maradonna

Last edited by a moderator:
Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Messi the best in the world and in history!

WDStipa

WDStipa

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
I can't agree with the individuals who wrote that Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo are currently the best footballers in the world. If they do not play a more prominent role in their clubs or national teams for the rest of the year, I do not believe that they will even be among the nominated footballers to win the title of the best player in the world.

That by any chance the best player in the world is chosen for the current part of the year, I think that at the moment the award would go to Karim Benzema easily.

If we are talking about the best footballers in history, I would choose Lionel Messi.

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it's hard to answer this question, for every generation the best player is the one they started rooting for and watching matches with this player. for the older ones, it could be Pele, then Maradona, and for the current youth, it's Messi or Ronaldo.
I have my favorite player - Maradona, and as a person and as a football player, he impressed me

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
it's hard to answer this question, for every generation the best player is the one they started rooting for and watching matches with this player. for the older ones, it could be Pele, then Maradona, and for the current youth, it's Messi or Ronaldo.
I have my favorite player - Maradona, and as a person and as a football player, he impressed me
As a player it can be, but as a person it was rubbish.

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't see messi or ronaldo among the best today. When they were at the top it was undeniable to point out the 2 as the best, but today there is a lot of balance, I would put Mbappe as the best at the moment, but without much conviction.

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I agree with you @vardann - we all like different players for different reasons(nationality, the club he plays for, his character...) and of course if we follow their entire career it's a big difference too- like you said - most of the time each generation has it's own 'best' player/-s... Also, even tho I'm on the younger side and didn't manage to see Maradona live in action, I've watched quite a few documentaries and opinions about him(not only people involved in football), also highlights with his goals/ best plays and it's tough to love this sport and not love him- he had an eventful life to say the least(on and off the pitch), but the passion he showed for this sport, for his entire life, made him IMO unique- definitely one of the greats to play the game...

EDSON 138

EDSON 138

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
For me the most spectacular player I saw play was a Ronaldinho Gaucho now a very hardworking player was Cristiano Ronaldo now the best in the world is is Messi.

ratbat615

ratbat615

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
Who is the best soccer player in the world?
Do you mean right now or all time anyway i will give you both Right now Cristiano Ronaldo all time the great Pelé if you don’t know now you now.