Best Soccer Player in the world?

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The N1 player of all time was him imo: :)

He was born to be the best soccer player.

Attachments

• Diego.jpg
    Diego.jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 0
Miguelpaniura0893

Miguelpaniura0893

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Currently for me the best player this year is Karim Bemzema, the Frenchman this season broke out like never before and showed why they hired him and also why he was a fundamental part of the tactical scheme when Cristiano Ronaldo and Gareth Bale were forming the BBC, excellent player and very important for all the trophies that real madrid got this season together with Thibuat courtouis excellent goalkeeper

IzzyMoreno

IzzyMoreno

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me the most spectacular player I saw play was a Ronaldinho Gaucho now a very hardworking player was Cristiano Ronaldo now the best in the world is is Messi.
Ronaldinho was the first to bring a new advance over the previous generations, introducing new tricks and once again seeking the direct duel one on one

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo are not in their prime anymore,so, inmy opinion,only,Kylian Mbappé is the only one who can be classified as the best football player in the world.The other one could be Kevin de Bruyne who has been playing in an amazing level both in Manchester City and in his national squad

B

budweiser74777

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
good football - good mood

N

NKGB13

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ronaldinho Gaúcho is the best player I've ever seen.. to illustrate, Madrid fans going crazy with him smashing their own club was a sing of how great he was..

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi There

Always Pele
But Neymar is a good substitue

Rgds

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course Diego Armando Maradona.

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I think that the creative Ronaldinho, the hardworking Ronaldo and the talented Messi are the best ever

oarroyo

oarroyo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PY
Chips
RONALDO X3
but I'll stay with Ronaldo from Asís Moreira

marcio xuxa

marcio xuxa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today? Neymar. Killer height

P

ppartizan2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At the moment I think its Benzema,and all time I pick maybe Ronaldinho,Maradona,or brazilian Ronaldo.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
1st place - Pele. "The King of Football" has not lost his status as the best football player in the world. His career is the benchmark for all masters of the leather ball. Pele is a three-time world champion. Among the main advantages of Pele is a unique technique, plasticity, thanks to which he easily beat defenders and scored masterpiece goals. Even professional athletes could envy his speed.

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Who is the best soccer player in the world?
For me at the moment Karim Benzema but I think that in this football season that begins Benzema will not maintain this status

nasty bent gorilla

nasty bent gorilla

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
for me Haaland is at the same level now with Mbappe.. this two guys are insanely good :eek::cool:
Haaland is best player in the world. He is unstoppable, will score two goals per game in next three years.