mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
it is necessary to pass the Porto necessarily))) It's time to win the damn Champions League, and sum it up nicely. it will be very cool if Arsenal becomes the last winner of the Champions League in this classic and familiar version for all of us))

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nice to see Arsenal in the next round.They were the best team in the 2 matches.David Raya was the hero in the penalty shootouts.

mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It's so cool that Arsenal went further. I think that with stronger teams that play more intense football, Arsenal have a better chance of winning than with teams like Porto that play viscous football. so the teams close the lines, resort to minor fouls to slow down the game and slow down the pace, and it was hard to play with Porto because of this. but in 1/4 of the Champions League there will be no such teams, and Arsenal can beat anyone now. the main thing is not to burn out psychologically. it's good that Arsenal are not playing in the domestic championship this weekend, after such a difficult match with the Portuguese club, even on their own field, a lot of effort was spent. and it's good that there will be a break now, the team will be able to recover))

mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
That's the draw... arsenal were drawn first and then Bayern Munich))

nasty bent gorilla

nasty bent gorilla

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Unlucky draw for Arsenal against Bayern! I fear for them, Munich will have too much nous!

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Arsenal is playing very well this season but Bayern is a stronger team in this competition

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great opportunity for Arsenal to stay another week on top but the game of this Sunday at Etihad will be really a tough one.

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Great opportunity for Arsenal to stay another week on top but the game of this Sunday at Etihad will be really a tough one.

Yes it will, but at the same time I think there is something to take heart from. It is fair to say that this is genuinely a 50/50 game.

That would be the first time this could be said in years. Last year everyone knew Arsenal would come up short at the Etihad, and they did. This year we beat them in the Charity Shield and then at the Emirates, We outplayed them both games. This year we have Saliba (unavailable last year) as well as Rice in midfield and Havertz who has now (somewhat surprisingly) fully integrated into the team. Not sure on injuries for either team.

I believe Arsenal should be strong mentally (as will City) so it should be an even game. It might come down to a few moments of individual brilliance and Arsenal might lose, but...I find it hard to imagine City will dominate us like last year. If they do, fair enough. But I think it will be a tight game and both teams might leave the pitch with heads held high.

Of course the game is incredibly important regarding the Premier League championship, but this is when we need to remind ourselves this is where we wanted to be...challenging for the Premier League once again and going deep in the Champions League. We might not win either, but we are a stronger team than last year and this summer we should be able to strengthen further. Once more, since the winter break, we have been playing some of the best football in Europe.

Yeah, I would love to stuff City at the Etihad and come to that, Bayern at the Emirates but we have got to enjoy the process....which will come with some ups and downs.

Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Good luck to us on Sunday, gonna be a tough one but hopefully we pull through

mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
it is a pity, of course, that Manchester City did not win, but already that Liverpool was able to beat Brighton, and now Arsenal are on the second line((

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
a draw against City which gives Liverpool an advantage

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Arsenal are good this season, but today in the match with Man City Saka was replaced and left with a limp, it would be a pity to lose him, Arsenal’s game is better with him.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I thought it was going to be a more exciting game but the point is important.Good to see one of my favorite players(Thomas Partey )playing again in the team after many months.He will be very helpful in the last months of the season.

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I thought it was going to be a more exciting game but the point is important.Good to see one of my favorite players(Thomas Partey )playing again in the team after many months.He will be very helpful in the last months of the season.

It was a great point with Arsenal being the first team in three years to stop City scoring at home. This was not a season decider and there are still 27 points on the table. I am not sure any of the top three will not drop further points...

Partey looked good and needs to feature through the end of season (after which it looks like he is leaving...too injury prone)

Two other positives from the weekend. Arsenal Womens won the Conti Cup for the second year running beating Chelsea Womens...

And then, something really special happened with the Under 18's where we have an amazing crop of players coming through such as Ethan Nwaneri (he just became old enough to sign his first pro contract). Yesterday against Fulham Chido Martin-Obi, 16, scored four goals for the second game running. However a lot of eyes were also on another very young player making his debut, Max Bowman, because people believe him to be another phenom.

Max Bowman is only 14 years old, already sponsored by Adidas, plays at number 10, is incredibly mature in terms of skills and on his debut he won a penalty and got another three assists. Here's a clip of that game...a few of these guys are going to end up as big as Saka...

Last edited:
mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Arsenal are the best)) they do everything that depends on themselves... we must wait for the misfires of Liverpool and Manchester City))

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Arsenal needs to beat the tough Brighton tomorrow as visitors.The guys are able to win the 3 points.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The team won´t give up the fight so easily this season.At least , for today, Arsenal is the leader of the competition.Well deserved 3 points.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
When Kai Havertz joined the club in the summer, many people were quick to judge the signing and claimed that the German was a waste of money. Since then, Havertz has gone from strength to strength and has become an integral part of Mikel Arteta’s starting 11.

RhinoRyan89

RhinoRyan89

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Things looking abit brighter for you gunners.

Now that Utd done you a favor last night

mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Eh, what kind of match can it be today)) Really looking forward... we need to beat this arrogant Bayern Munich))

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is not decided yet.Despite the draw at Emirates,Arsenal still can beat Bayern at Allianz Arena next week.

nasty bent gorilla

nasty bent gorilla

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Arsenal have learned from last season, the young players are now ready to win the title. Arteta has proved the doubters wrong!