rucucu16

rucucu16

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Arsenal has started this Premier League very well, Do you think they can sustain this good level and fight for the title?

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.Since Arséne Wenger left the club ,I had not seen Arsenal playing in such a great level.I hope they will fight till the end for the ttle.This Saturday Arsenal will have a great opportunity to stay on top if they can beat Tottenham in the Derdy of London.What´s more,on Sunday it will be the Derby of Manchester.Great weekend to watch both matches

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Arsenal has started this Premier League very well, Do you think they can sustain this good level and fight for the title?
I think so, Arsenal had a very good generation of boys and still managed to sign very good players, so the tendency is to maintain a high level of competitiveness. And yes fight for the premier league

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Gabriel Jesus is playing very well in this season...i hope he continues in Qatar´s World Cup!!!

rucucu16

rucucu16

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Good afternoon.Since Arséne Wenger left the club ,I had not seen Arsenal playing in such a great level.I hope they will fight till the end for the ttle.This Saturday Arsenal will have a great opportunity to stay on top if they can beat Tottenham in the Derdy of London.What´s more,on Sunday it will be the Derby of Manchester.Great weekend to watch both matches
It's true, since Arsene Wenger left the institution I haven't seen Arsenal play at this level. I hope that against Tottenham I get a victory

rucucu16

rucucu16

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think so, Arsenal had a very good generation of boys and still managed to sign very good players, so the tendency is to maintain a high level of competitiveness. And yes fight for the premier league

View attachment 313450
I agree with you. It has a generation of young talent and has signed very well in the market. I think the big games will let us know if he can fight for the title or not.

rucucu16

rucucu16

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Gabriel Jesus is playing very well in this season...i hope he continues in Qatar´s World Cup!!!

Gabriel Jesus is demonstrating a great level, not only personally, but also collectively. It was definitely a great purchase

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It seems that keeping Arteta in charge was a good idea, Arsenal's season looks really promising, they've been playing well, but I still think Manchester City and Tottenham are ahead in the Premier League dispute, but it's going to be interesting...

rucucu16

rucucu16

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
It seems that keeping Arteta in charge was a good idea, Arsenal's season looks really promising, they've been playing well, but I still think Manchester City and Tottenham are ahead in the Premier League dispute, but it's going to be interesting...
It's true it was a good idea to keep arteta. As for Manchester City, I think they are ahead, but it is a long tournament and if they manage to keep this game I think they can put up a fight

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Realistically, i can Arsenal make top 4 if they maintain this form and maybe a deep cup run/final - theres no doubt they have bought well and Arteta has developed really well under Pep Guardiola into a fine manager.
Buying Gabriel Jesus was a masterpiece of a signing.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like the way Arsenal are playing this season, I hope they succeed;)

rucucu16

rucucu16

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Realistically, i can Arsenal make top 4 if they maintain this form and maybe a deep cup run/final - theres no doubt they have bought well and Arteta has developed really well under Pep Guardiola into a fine manager.
Buying Gabriel Jesus was a masterpiece of a signing.

I agree that the purchase of Gabriel Jesus was a very good thing for the arsenal, since it boosted his attack. In addition, this was also good for him, since being the undisputed starter, he has managed to show his great level

EDSON 138

EDSON 138

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Arsenal are very strong this year and I'm sure they will fight for the Premier League title

rucucu16

rucucu16

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Great victory in the derby, playing at a high level, with this victory Arsenal remains at the top of the tournament. beautiful goal by thomas partey to open the scoring

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
if liverpool doesn't improve, i believe they will fight for the title with city.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.Superb performance by Arsenal in the derby, while Tottenham was a mess.Arsenal could have scored more goals but it was a well deserved victory.It is nice to see one of the greatest teams of England playing again in such an amazing way.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
With what was shown today against Tottenham, I think that if they can maintain this rhythm to be able to obtain the Premier, which they have not won since 2003

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Arsenal have really been playing very well, today they got a nice win against Tottenham. But it's Arsenal, we can never be sure of anything, so, I think to claim that they will fight for the championship may be premature.

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
As an Arsenal fan, I can assure you no one is thinking of winning the Premier League just yet.

Further, the decline did not start after Wenger but under Wenger. Great though he was initially, his management fell apart for years. Arsenal last won the League in the 2003/04 season and Wenger did not leave until 2018. Arsenal fans will also admit this time last year if Arteta had been fired no one would have been surprised as the start to the season was terrible.

But as last season wore on you could see that Arsenal were putting a lot of things together even if we missed fourth place. Three things came together.

The first was Arteta had proven he is a good manager, then a great preseason which in turn allowed us to bed in some fantastic new signings. Two of which Jesus and Zinchenko had worked closely with Arteta as an assistant at Man City under Guardiola. That said most fans believe one more transfer window will give the correct squad depth. The present team is super talented but we need another pure striker and left back to cover ourselves properly. Injuries will weaken the squad quickly.

At present Arsenal fans are overjoyed and satisfied because the team is playing expansive, beautiful football - the type of football played under Wenger in the 'Invincibles' era. What they are really excited about is under Arteta, the team might end up better managed than under Wenger, with a better infrastructure in place (with Edu and Mertesacker shouldering responsibilities also).

But this early in the season everyone wants to be realistic. Beat the lesser opposition, take a fair share of points from the top six teams, accept the occasional loss and then fight for a top four spot and get back into the Champions League. We'll wait until at least January to really see how competitive we are.

In the meantime we are all just enjoying the team playing the most exciting football in the Premier League.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
With what was shown today against Tottenham, I think that if they can maintain this rhythm to be able to obtain the Premier, which they have not won since 2003
Luckily or sadly they cant

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Even if they are on the 1 place after 8 rounds if they finish in the top 4 would be a verry good season for ARSENAL

rucucu16

rucucu16

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
As an Arsenal fan, I can assure you no one is thinking of winning the Premier League just yet.

Further, the decline did not start after Wenger but under Wenger. Great though he was initially, his management fell apart for years. Arsenal last won the League in the 2003/04 season and Wenger did not leave until 2018. Arsenal fans will also admit this time last year if Arteta had been fired no one would have been surprised as the start to the season was terrible.

But as last season wore on you could see that Arsenal were putting a lot of things together even if we missed fourth place. Three things came together.

The first was Arteta had proven he is a good manager, then a great preseason which in turn allowed us to bed in some fantastic new signings. Two of which Jesus and Zinchenko had worked closely with Arteta as an assistant at Man City under Guardiola. That said most fans believe one more transfer window will give the correct squad depth. The present team is super talented but we need another pure striker and left back to cover ourselves properly. Injuries will weaken the squad quickly.

At present Arsenal fans are overjoyed and satisfied because the team is playing expansive, beautiful football - the type of football played under Wenger in the 'Invincibles' era. What they are really excited about is under Arteta, the team might end up better managed than under Wenger, with a better infrastructure in place (with Edu and Mertesacker shouldering responsibilities also).

But this early in the season everyone wants to be realistic. Beat the lesser opposition, take a fair share of points from the top six teams, accept the occasional loss and then fight for a top four spot and get back into the Champions League. We'll wait until at least January to really see how competitive we are.

In the meantime we are all just enjoying the team playing the most exciting football in the Premier League.

It's true, it's still too early to know if they can win the league or not, but they're showing a great level of play and that's exciting. But you have to be patient. And I agree that the attack zone needs to be reinforced with another striker, since there is no substitute for Gabriel Jesus.

rucucu16

rucucu16

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
How do you think Arsenal will do this Thursday for the Europa League? In theory it should be an accessible rival, but in football there are never easy games

rucucu16

rucucu16

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Good victory yesterday for the Europa League to be leader of group A. As for the Premier League, this Sunday we face a Liverpool team that is not in its best shape, but it is a very tough and complicated opponent. How do you think the result will be?

V

VladB850

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion they will fight for the 4th place. Man. City will win again this season and I think that they will do it very quick. For the second place will be a fight between Tottenham and Liverpool and for the 4th place will fight Arsenal, Chelsea and Man. United
But I'm hopping that I'm wrong and we will have a surprise winner this season Arsenal or Man. United :)