21 Yr. old dies in Luge event

Pothole

Pothole

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Because he told them he was scared to run on this track..

If you truly believe that, you will believe anything. According to his father, he said 'be proud of me'. One thing is for sure, IF my son had told me what is being 'claimed', I would have reported it the day I found out he had died. IMO a sick case of the media prolonging a very sad story.

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dude you need to let shit like this go, If you become a COP you know you have the right odds of dieing on the job, it's still the same..

WHAT????? i cant answer a coment in my thread now???????????
Um, was it not buck that started this thread???

They all know, that they could die well doing this, and does it stop them NO it does not, and it's the same as sky diving, that your next jump could be the last one.

thebluff1000

thebluff1000

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Um, was it not buck that started this thread???

They all know, that they could die well doing this, and does it stop them NO it does not, and it's the same as sky diving, that your next jump could be the last one.

yea i thought it was my thread cuz i did one almost same time and asked to delete it so my mistake but anyways...its ended ...nothing to see here...MOVE ON!!!!!!!!!

t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i need a translator...i speaky no spanish

"Sad News Why he was very young and many dreams for the future it will be., to be in the life of better quality…"

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
dead spade

dead spade

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i saw the first guy go down this morning....he was jittery to go...kinda scared i guess
i would be scared to i heard they were gana start the men from the womans start point, the guy i saw intervied said he understands the saftey but it would be a little boring:cool: