2015 Fantasy Football Interest Thread - Need a Few More!

NineLions

NineLions

Advanced beginner
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If it allows auto-draft, I'd be interested. Can't make Wednesdays to draft.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1. gesshoo
2. dakota-xx (paid)
3. bubbasbestbabe
4. tahoeden
5. thesoxwin (paid)
6. S3mper
7. SofaKingGd (paid)
8. c9h13no3
9. belladonna05
10. Robert (paid)

We can add 2 more for a perfect team!

NineLions

NineLions

Advanced beginner
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
K' add me to the list!

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1. gesshoo
2. dakota-xx (paid)
3. bubbasbestbabe
4. tahoeden
5. thesoxwin (paid)
6. S3mper
7. SofaKingGd (paid)
8. c9h13no3
9. belladonna05
10. Robert (paid)
11. NineLions

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1 more spot - will go to 1st person who signs up!

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah we can add another bench spot but honestly by round 17 you are searching for miracles....

SofaKingGd

SofaKingGd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dunno about that - I have been in a lot of drafts this year and there is some real value late in the draft this year. A lot of guys I have targeted for very late especially in 12 team leagues.

GotabigSet

GotabigSet

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am in for weds night draft 20$ buy in
(hometown favorites)

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
MY brother can always play to make it 10 teams if you want.

Is there any shot to add an extra bench spot or two? With this many starters it will be tough to have only 6 bench spots.

I added a bench spot so the rosters will be 10 active scoring players and 7 bench spots.

belladonna05

belladonna05

belladonkin'
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I added a bench spot so the rosters will be 10 active scoring players and 7 bench spots.

So far you all are speaking greek, guess I'm learning a new language this year :)

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
It's not Greek, I can't understand it either, that's why I'm not in it, never been in a fantasy league wouldn't have a clue where to start.
:)

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am in for weds night draft 20$ buy in
(hometown favorites)

Will send you a pm with details!

Based on the mock drafts I have done this is a mistake. 17 on each team is too deep - and there will be nothing left on the waivers.

Does anyone else agree?

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That is kind of where I'm coming from too. It's important for the waiver wire to have some talent, to give everyone - especially the lowest placed team each week - the opportunity to improve their squad. I'd prefer 10 active and 6 bench....

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's not Greek, I can't understand it either, that's why I'm not in it, never been in a fantasy league wouldn't have a clue where to start.
:)

It's pretty simple in principle Nick - if you follow American Football at all. Every active NFL player is listed. Each team in the FF league drafts in turn. Once a player is drafted he is not available to any other team - every player can only be on one FF team. After the draft you have picked 16 players.

It's set up so each team has 10 players on the team/active roster (they score points) and 6 reserves/bench. Each week you pick your team of 10 and ESPN automatically calculates their points for you based on how they do. The 6 you left on your bench that week don't score.

Every team has a set number of the different scoring positions - 1 QB, 2 WR (wide receivers), 2 RB (running backs), etc.

It's head-to-head so each week you play another FF team. Highest points each week gets a W. After 13 weeks the top 6 teams (most wins) go into the play-offs.

If you have a player or players on your squad who you want to drop you can swap any for available players - they are on the Waiver Wire - a list of available players. Or you can trade with another team (swap player for player).

If you go into www.espn.com you can register for free and in the Fantasy section you can go to the Mock Draft Lobby and enter a live snake draft - it's a dummy draft so doesn't count for anything. You'll see how it works then.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everyone needs to pay by Tues to hold your spot. :)

(got your message Tahoeden - your spot is held)

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Money sent. Need invite. And have another player if you want to make it 14 teams. Makes for a bit tougher league play.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1. gesshoo
2. dakota-xx (paid)
3. bubbasbestbabe
4. tahoeden
5. thesoxwin (paid)
6. S3mper
7. SofaKingGd (paid)
8. c9h13no3
9. belladonna05
10. Robert (paid)
11. NineLions
12. GotabigSet

back-up:
teepack

14 is too many BBB - played in one of those a couple of years ago and it was awful.

Agree Tahoeden - gonna make Joe change it back. Might have worked okay with just a team of 10 but not with 12.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Money sent. Need invite. And have another player if you want to make it 14 teams. Makes for a bit tougher league play.

The invite was sent to the email you gave me - let me know if you still don't have it.