choprav

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hi all,

What poker software/the best software is do you use where you can put your hand in and the situation & give you instantly the odds etc. to perhaps help use in slower tournaments?

And also can you use them on the sites Cardschat recommends namely :-

pokerstars, partypoker, 888 Poker & Replay Poker.

Thanks,

Viz

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi all,

What poker software/the best software is do you use where you can put your hand in and the situation & give you instantly the odds etc. to perhaps help use in slower tournaments?

PokerStars, PartyPoker, 888 Poker & Replay Poker.

Thanks,

Viz
Hi.
I do not use any additional software. I see no need for them. I just play for fun, I don't complicate anything and enjoy the game :)
Good luck.

choprav

choprav

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hi.
I do not use any additional software. I see no need for them. I just play for fun, I don't complicate anything and enjoy the game :)
Good luck.
Fair play - I mean just to help calculate the % chance of hitting in certain circumstances and/or odds vs pot etc. I've never used them myself - only saw about them on Cardschat... so thought id ask people if it helps them

spunka

spunka

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pokertracker 4, if you take the time to learn to use the info it gives you.

paddyswarrior

paddyswarrior

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
Fair play - I mean just to help calculate the % chance of hitting in certain circumstances and/or odds vs pot etc. I've never used them myself - only saw about them on Cardschat... so thought id ask people if it helps them
Holdem indicator is a good one and very simple to use 😊

valduer

valduer

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Hi all,

Thanks,

Viz
Are you using a HUD on the respective platform? It not, that's probably the first tool to start with in order to explore your opponents tendencies

choprav

choprav

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Are you using a HUD on the respective platform? It not, that's probably the first tool to start with in order to explore your opponents tendencies
What's a HUD?

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The best technique, in my opinion, observe, control, patience, luck and skill

choprav

choprav

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
If you get something like Drivehud 2, then you get all of the above and equity calculator, etc... Just use the 30 day free trial and you'll be able to figure it out.
cheers man

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hi all,

Viz
Pretty sure it's against the rules to use equity calculators WHILE PLAYING.
Just learn how to do it. Review hands after you play. Things will become more intuitive as you go.

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I use hand2Note, because it's free, if I had to pay I wouldn't use it, as a game just to pass the time, I won't invest in a tool.

valduer

valduer

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I use hand2Note, because it's free, if I had to pay I wouldn't use it, as a game just to pass the time, I won't invest in a tool.
Same here, I'm also using hands2note and pretty happy with it. Also there are a lot of tutorials on YouTube to understand the standard static HUD

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I recently acquired PT4, I always thought it would be good, but it's great, fantastic, having the statistics of all players around you is something inexplicable, it makes your decisions much simpler, that's not even the biggest advantage, to evolve, you need improve, identify your mistakes, and for that it is essential to identify them, for that, you need a tracker, there are several options on the market, when we talk about poker tools, we have study tools and statistics tools, I don't have any studies yet, so I can't talk about that, but about statistics and history I can safely say, if you think about evolving, make that investment.

choprav

choprav

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Yeah it's just for practicing, maybe with free chips

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi all,

Thanks,

Viz
I think the player's skills, experience and patience are much more important than any software. Without skills, experience and patience, even the best software will not help you.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Tracking software is the most important software for anyone who takes their game professionally. Poker is a game of information, and programs like HM2 or PT4 do the best job of gathering it. If you don't use these programs, then you can be sure that you are leaving too much money at the table, since most of your opponents have been armed with tracking software for a long time. Poker Tracker 4 is a great program, but in my opinion, Holdem Manager 2 is superior her. The main reason is the "vs Hero" statistic, which allows you to see how your opponents are playing against you, and this information can drastically change the balance of power at the poker table.

choprav

choprav

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Yeah it's just for practicing, maybe with free chips
Yeah someone said you can use them on pokerstars not sure though. Maybe on free chips ones - but then there's barely enough time, maybe free chips practice better
Pokertracker 4, if you take the time to learn to use the info it gives you.
Thanks for that suggestion man.

choprav

choprav

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Tracking software is the most important software for anyone who takes their game professionally. Poker is a game of information, and programs like HM2 or PT4 do the best job of gathering it. If you don't use these programs, then you can be sure that you are leaving too much money at the table, since most of your opponents have been armed with tracking software for a long time. Poker Tracker 4 is a great program, but in my opinion, Holdem Manager 2 is superior her. The main reason is the "vs Hero" statistic, which allows you to see how your opponents are playing against you, and this information can drastically change the balance of power at the poker table.
Interesting- does it work in the background and is it instant? For example if you have 5 seconds to make your decision?

franciscomos

franciscomos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion all the HUD should be banned, except the ones who already comes in the game

duqnuk

duqnuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I recommend the Hand2Note HUD. It is not a pot odds calculator, it gives statistics of your opponents hands and bettings.
Since it's free, I highly recommend using Hand2note. Later on you can invest in a decent payed HUD.

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
H2n is ok because it's free, but good luck getting support for it. It's also very difficult to navigate.

I use Drivehud 2 because it's much easier to use, especially for beginners, the support is excellent and also readily available from the CC forum. :)

romerim

romerim

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been using “Holdem Manager 2" for 2 months now and I'm getting more positive results.