akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I like ACR a lot , they have so many updates.
IMHO though I wouldn't care about the special graphics I would make the client a little bit lighter.

The super prolonged late registrations is a big ''issue'' among the players though which I find it OK and the main drawback for me is that they have stopped deposit/withdraw methods like skrill/neteller which are globally popular.

In the past I never had an issue with those two methods. Nice site for me!!!

hsimonyan

hsimonyan

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I haven't tried this poker site yet, but I've heard a lot about it, I think it's one of the best poker rooms:)

EllyWriter

EllyWriter

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I enjoy ACR, I have never had a problem depositing or withdrawing. I use Bitcoin for both.

luckyhenri

luckyhenri

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The company has one of the best reputations in the world. Americas Cardroom and its sister sites have always paid players on time. It is definitely a legitimate poker site.

luckyhenri

luckyhenri

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR

If you are a pokerstars “refugee” and want to recapture the feel of the good old days, then America's Cardroom is a really good option for you. However, just keep in mind that the level of play, like on Stars, is a bit tougher than you will find on other US sites.:D

luckyhenri

luckyhenri

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As far as legal poker sites in the US go, Americas Cardroom is about as good as it gets. Many online poker sites are only available to players in Nevada, Delaware and New Jersey, but Americas Cardroom is legal throughout all of the unregulated states