puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I got this email today and I have to say that I am very impressed by this room. It has some ways to go with its software, but I like the way they think. Cash bounties for reporting cheaters.

Dear puzzlefish,

As part of our ongoing commitment to game integrity, we'd like to introduce you to our “Rewarding Integrity in Poker'' (‘RIP’) program. The RIP program awards cash bounties to members of the community who provide our security team with evidence of game integrity violations.

Rewarding Your Vigilance
We recognize the value the community provides our team to assist in policing games. Once the report provided to our team leads to a successful investigation and impacted players have been refunded, the remaining confiscated funds (and potentially more, at our discretion) are reserved as a reward for your efforts.

A Call to the Poker Community
Our ‘RIP’ program isn't limited to just players at our tables; it's also open to ALL members of the poker community. If you have access to evidence of any violations of the TOS, software exploits, or game integrity violations then you may be eligible for significant rewards. Historically, our network has distributed multiple rewards in upwards of 6-figures (USD) for select, extremely valuable reports that have played a crucial role in helping our team improve network security.

How to Contact Us
Participating is straightforward:

WPT GlobalReport Anonymously: If you have knowledge of an integrity breach, please report it to us along with a summary of evidence at gameintegrity@wptglobal.com. Every report is taken seriously and treated with the utmost confidentiality to protect the identity of whistleblowers.
WPT GlobalReceive Rewards: After case resolution, you will be eligible to receive your bounty. Bounty size and conditions are determined at our discretion.

Our Ongoing Effort in Game Integrity Since day one, WPT Global has been dedicated to maintaining the highest standards of game integrity. We have made significant investments in the areas of AI research, game theory, and detection powered by machine learning to stay ahead of the curve. We're proud to highlight our ‘RIP’ program, an essential component in our comprehensive strategy against unfair play.

Together, We Set the Bar Higher
Your trust is our top priority. With your support, coupled with our advanced technology and dedicated game integrity team, we continue to forge a safe and fair poker environment.

Best regards,
WPT® Global Game Integrity Team

Top 10 Games