Would you play at PKR again if it came back?

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I must live under a rock because I have never heard of it. What does PKR stand for?

Virgilxnunn

Virgilxnunn

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
AU
Chips
Love to play there again. Social and fun. Nearly felt like you could get a read as player avatars looked at their cards.
Cant believe no other sites went with the idea

MazzErati

MazzErati

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
What is PKR room? Is this some very old poker room?

T

ThePokefather

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
PKR was amazing and ahead of the curve imo... would love to see a return. I'm shocked no one has tried to bring it back. It'd lend itself so well to the current online generation with the custom avatars etc. Back then you could dress your avatar with whatever you like, much like the in game purchases in Fortnite now.

Everything was perfect from the lobby music to the player interactions available. Please someone bring it back. I used to play and grind online a lot on party poker but I'd play PKR just for the fun element alone!

Honestly it's such a no brainer as you could just copy & pasta the Fortnite model of collabs with celebrities and movie companies I.e. play as Thor or Loki, Superman, Batman etc. That's a nice side hustle for a company to make sure that the poker rooms run a profit. My two cents anyway.