Would you play at PKR again if it came back?

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If PKR poker was rebranded and brought back do you have interest in grinding at it ? Did you before ? What did you like or dislike ? with a similar but improved game play and just a better overall setup is the animated slick game play and variation from other sites something you would be wanting to grind at again

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I loved the experience of playing on PKR.com, the Avatars and Table designs were beyond anything I have tried in the past and for me they were way ahead of any other site.
I was with them at the collapse, and thought I had lost everything I had built up from the 10 Cent giveaway games, I played and even won a few small Stake buy-ins, I had over £150 with them when they went broke and I thought it was all gone, Luckily pokerstars came to the rescue and credited it to my Pokerstars account.
If it was re-launched with the same software I would certainly try it again, it was a lot of fun setting the mood of your avatar and getting it to say different phrase's at the table, sometimes insulting other players, but all in fun.

When the fun Stops, STOP!

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I loved the experience of playing on PKR.com, the Avatars and Table designs were beyond anything I have tried in the past and for me they were way ahead of any other site.
I was with them at the collapse, and thought I had lost everything I had built up from the 10 Cent giveaway games, I played and even won a few small Stake buy-ins, I had over £150 with them when they went broke and I thought it was all gone, Luckily Pokerstars came to the rescue and credited it to my Pokerstars account.
If it was re-launched with the same software I would certainly try it again, it was a lot of fun setting the mood of your avatar and getting it to say different phrase's at the table, sometimes insulting other players, but all in fun.

When the fun Stops, STOP!
I appreciate your input in the future you just might get your wish .im glad a s well that you got your money and I’d bet Mr.San is too

Last edited:
99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Feel free to chime in lots looking take the plunge I’m curious and I’m not the only one

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That’s not what my thread said who and why was it changed admin ? I don’t like that ..that’s not what I said or how I went about it ? Were doing that even here now are we ? Wow it was purposely left as “Would you “for multiple reasons including wanting people who actually seen it who really play/grind and put forth a real reply like the one gentleman did above ..

Last edited:
takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
That’s not what my thread said who and why was it changed admin ? I don’t like that ..that’s not what I said or how I went about it ? Were doing that even here now are we ? Wow it was purposely left as “Would you “for multiple reasons including wanting people who actually seen it who really play/grind and put forth a real reply like the one gentleman did above ..
Wow. Having problems, there, buddy? Calm down, it's a thread about a poker site that you obviously miss or something. Anyway, that site was not available to US players so I, personally, never got to play there but would have if offered. I think most players will play at any site if there are decent promos and deposit offers... Oh yeah, and if the country they reside in allows them to play there. I believe that is way more frustrating than what the tantrum displayed above indicates. Happy holidays, fella. :icon_sant

Beardownman

Beardownman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played many hours at PKR and enjoyed it right up to the end.
I would play there again but its not likely to return.
I did hear somewhere about a site starting up when you use your pc or phone cam to interact which would be quite interesting but cant find anything about it now.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
would totally play there. there was someone who (i think) posted here last year that they are going to reopen? is this still the case or was that guy a troll? would love to hear more about that but im finding nothing on the webs.

can hardly think this is true to be honest but we will see.

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would play there again but they will not return

B

bbsoul

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
100% yes and so would all the people who i played with . Loved everything about it !! Please someone bring back a pkr look alike best ever there was 💕
Here to the future please god and a re run of an amazing site and games .

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would, I liked PKR and even though you had less hands per hour it had much better speed satellites (slower) than you get on 888 and pokerstars generally and not overlapping badly into the main tournament.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I didn't play much on there at all but my partner did for awhile. She played SnG's on there and did very well.
If they came back today I would play on there for sure... especially if it was anything like it was back then as it had a large number of rookies playing on the tables. I also believe today it would attract a greater % of rookies... but then again this would also lead to it attracting the sharks too.

How about instead we just go back in time say 14 or 15years? I'd be rich!

MTCashman

MTCashman

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I loved playing at PKR but only as a novelty, it was horrible for multi tabling. I'd definitely play there for fun.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I didn't get to play much on PKR but I remember that I enjoyed the few sessions I did there... If I came back with a reliable/known administration, I would play there again. (More options are always welcome)

E

Erickaie

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PKR has good quality with their software I like it, yes I would probably play again with them :)

D0nk3y Hunt3r

D0nk3y Hunt3r

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Is it App for poker clubs? There are many alternatives nowadays.

A

allfarewells

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hell to the no lol it was slow and very very glitchy and also renowned for poker bots but if it’s your thing anything has to be better than stars … I hate it yet I play there 🤦‍♂️🤔🤔 wonder if it’s because of the availability and variety of games ….

B

BuzbyT

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
In short, yes.
Imo it was the closest way to play live poker
with tells, online.
My wife and I would like a similar prog to be released.
I'm surprised PS doesn't offer a limited option of Pkr style tables.

Poker bots are everywhere online.
Just like those annoying A.I. random sales/scam phone calls we're all getting. It will take the service providers to spend some of the vast profits made on our protection for it to stop.

The only way to avoid them 100% is to only play live.

And..
Thanks to you for asking.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think I would not play because I remember that I could only play on PKR because the poker rooms was so slow, so, I could not open several other rooms at the same time.

Z

Zoie

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Yes yes yes….I loved pkr,,, was the best sight ever,,, bring it back pleasssssse🙏🙏🙏

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its funny I was not really a fan, but with the current state of poker I would welcome any new site.

Its great that pokerstars payed the players -otherwise I do not think they would be able to get anyone back.

Babygirl 1962

Babygirl 1962

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Yes i love playing poker on this site meet all my friends on here .we still stay in touch with each other. Love everything ❤️ about this game

RonanPERNA

RonanPERNA

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I played a lot at PKR, loved the poker tables and avatars they had. For sure if the site came back I would play there again.

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played for PKR, I loved it! There was a light version for those who didn't have a good machine. I liked playing in 3D more, I thought it was brilliant. I would certainly play again, fun!