eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The bodog sucks!
I cannot agree that Bodog sucks. Just received my Bodog money in 5 days. No being dragged over the coals in fees either. 0 fees for receiving your own money. What a thought.

Mentor

Mentor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have any of the software issues improved? I tried BetOnline a month or two back and had repetitive disconnect issues (not on my end) and the software was very glitchy. Every time a tourney would start or I'd move tables, I'd be auto-sat out with no way to sit without restarting the client. (among other things)

trucker103

trucker103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I cannot agree that Bodog sucks. Just received my Bodog money in 5 days. No being dragged over the coals in fees either. 0 fees for receiving your own money. What a thought.
bodog one of the fastest in the industry these days
and no hoops to jump thru
i play on betonline never tried to withdraw their so dont know
dakota will this big game be for the members who d/l thru your link or for members of the club?

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
bodog one of the fastest in the industry these days
and no hoops to jump thru
i play on betonline never tried to withdraw their so dont know
dakota will this big game be for the members who d/l thru your link or for members of the club?

I am 99% sure it will only be for members who download the site using our link.

A

alternate

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
which network is BetOnline on?

C

chemdawg

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The competition is zilch. The games run fairly smoothly but it just seems like there arent many players on at a certain time. I put $50 on today and in an hour of 2 tabling .10/.25 limits i was at $100. Why is noone playing here? lol

cause those brain dead canadians can't keep the site up and running. And i'll bet an hour later your $100 was gone wasn't it. No card generator. It's predetermined hands and just a matter whether the predetermined winner stays in or not. Anyone deposits on this site must not have a toilet to flush their money

D

drzdoidberg33

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
cause those brain dead canadians can't keep the site up and running. And i'll bet an hour later your $100 was gone wasn't it. No card generator. It's predetermined hands and just a matter whether the predetermined winner stays in or not. Anyone deposits on this site must not have a toilet to flush their money

Lol, I don't think we should turn this in to a "online poker is rigged" debate. In my opinion a poker site creating a "rigged" rng makes absolutely no sense. The site WOULD get caught out sooner or later and how much would they really benefit from this if at all?

TheKAAHK

TheKAAHK

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

Wow, way to contribute....

I've never played BetOnline, but from what I've read of it, I don't think I have the patience to play there. Soft competition is one thing, but I don't like the idea of waiting a long time for games to fill up. And one would assume that these disconnect issues I keep hearing about would make the games play pretty slow too, what with multiple disconnects and timing out at the table.

I play sometimes at 888, and even that site is trying my patience when it comes to filling sng's.

O

Oil_Fan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on BetOnline. It seems to me their software issues have been cleared up. It's finally stable for me. I just wish I tracking software worked there. I know PT3 doesn't work which is what I have.

Phishhookz

Phishhookz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
it was for an hour and i WASN'T trying to grind a BR out you goon. i was just trying the website out. gimme a break on the bankroll management lecture. i know how it all works and trust me i play within my limits once i actually commit to a site. i only play 3% for cash games and 1% for mtt's. so trust me my bankroll management strategy requires more grinding than yours.

Wow, calm down and actually READ the responses to your post, you friggin' tool. He was on YOUR side, trying to help you justify the reasoning behind you playing with maniacally poor BR. But since you'd rather skim posts and make yourself look like a complete idiot, have at it. SMH. You idiots get so defensive over the dumbest sh!t on this forum. Take a breath and make a friend every now and then. Jesus.

Phishhookz

Phishhookz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have several sites that I play in that everleaf network already. Yrs back, that network wanted to limit players to one acct within that network. I have several friends that played multiple sites within that network only to get the dreaded email telling them to chose 1 site only to play within that network within a couple weeks.

They're kinda lucky they didn't hit big and try to cash out. BOL is pretty infamous for finding reasons to NOT pay people out. Multiple accounts would easily fit into this "you aren't getting sh!t from us" category.

Phishhookz

Phishhookz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not think I could recommend a site based on 1 hour of play. If you had lost it all in an hour, I assume a bad rating would have been given?

Of course it would. Had he rolled himself, the thread title would be "F@ck BetOnline. They cheat! Nobody should go there!"

Phishhookz

Phishhookz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol, I don't think we should turn this in to a "online poker is rigged" debate. In my opinion a poker site creating a "rigged" rng makes absolutely no sense. The site WOULD get caught out sooner or later and how much would they really benefit from this if at all?

Well said. There are no "rigged" randomizers. And if there were, they wouldn't last long. It simply comes down to timing. When you click the call button, the randomizer (that is running about 1350 possible outcomes per second) stops on that specific card.

It's the same way slot machines work. There is no "I've shoveled 2 grand into this machine and it hasn't hit yet, so I'm due for a big hit." It's literally set to pay a specific percentage of money back, and the rest is entirely random. The same machine that didn't pay a win over $1000 in 2 weeks can pay 3 $25,000 jackpots in a row. It just depends on the "split second" that the button is pushed. Random card generators work the same way. Had you hit the "call" button a half a second earlier, the card would be entirely different.

Phishhookz

Phishhookz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on BetOnline. It seems to me their software issues have been cleared up. It's finally stable for me. I just wish I tracking software worked there. I know PT3 doesn't work which is what I have.

Wait, what? That's what makes BOL so damn good!

It's literally a field of 90% fish (who are there to bet on sports, but just randomly stumble upon poker games like, "Oooh, I saw this on TV once! I'll hop in!), and nobody has access to HUDs. It's simply your ability to play vs theirs. If you're a good player, it shouldn't be hard to wallop the fish in the long run. Leave the HUDs out of it!

Cheers,
Phish

B

braveboat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with Phishhookz; BOL is full of fish, and is fairly easy to beat.

The software is very rudimentary. The network does tend to weaken and fail with frequency, but I've experienced lag and drop-offs with the best networks in the past.

And finally, I wouldn't leave a large bankroll on ANY poker site. You can always get money onto the site. Be careful not to find yourself trying to get big money off quickly. That's where the troubles start!!

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Erm, guys. This is a 4 year old thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.