Not open for further replies.
Marcwantstowin

Marcwantstowin

Member of the T.S.T
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
So I just need to make my own personal comment regarding Sevendeuceoff's posts, and this topic in general because posts like these that are making false assumptions like that I find personally insulting. I'm sure that they didn't intend or set out to do that, but nonetheless, that's what happens. I find it insulting because I consider myself person of integrity; I always strive to do the right thing even when it is not the easy thing. I value honesty above all, even if sometimes the truth hurts.

I would never associate myself with an entity that would require me to be shady and "censor" or cover-up info or keep things quiet from a community that I love for the sake of some other company's profit. How despicable would that be? And I don't appreciate being accused of such of thing, and basically being called a liar when it's pointed out that that is flatly 100% incorrect and false, only to have more incorrect assumptions brought up. And as Debi said that has never happened or been asked of us, and I would never do it if it was.

It also gets my back up when someone I have known and worked with for years, who has been one of my best friends for equally as long basically called a liar as well. Especially since I have only ever known her to be straight-forward and honest for all the many years I have known her, with a heart of gold to boot, and probably one of only two other people in this world who love this forum more than I do.

Maybe that's tldr for some, but I had to get that off my chest.

I will say that I have had difference of opinions with both Tammy and Debi in the past, but one thing I would never accuse either of them of is being dodgy or un-professional in their approach with anything they do for Cardschat.

I will also say that if anyone feels like that, then they should know that their are other places they can go, AND see if you can find one better. I very much doubt it !!!!!!

Sevendeuceoff72

Sevendeuceoff72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Had to google WPN. I guess if you play at ACR you would know that.

I've learned that the best thing I can do as a consumer if I don't like a company, is to just stop giving that company my business.

I had issues with ACR and their Mac software some time ago so I stopped playing there. Problem solved.

I hear ya, but when there is a scam happening such as that at WPN, dont you think its helpful to let others know and post about it so that they too do not get scammed? Kind of like when u get called by an unknown number and then you can Google it and see that it is in fact a scammer. Because people have given fair warning.

Not saying anything about the good folks at cards chat. I know their heart is in the right place. Simply my take on WPN.

belladonna05

belladonna05

belladonkin'
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I hear ya, but when there is a scam happening such as that at WPN, dont you think its helpful to let others know and post about it so that they too do not get scammed? Kind of like when u get called by an unknown number and then you can Google it and see that it is in fact a scammer. Because people have given fair warning.

Not saying anything about the good folks at cards chat. I know their heart is in the right place. Simply my take on WPN.
After reading this whole thread, I have one question. Have you ever apologized or admitted you were wrong instead of justifying your asinine comments?

Sevendeuceoff72

Sevendeuceoff72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After reading this whole thread, I have one question. Have you ever apologized or admitted you were wrong instead of justifying your asinine comments?

Go try and white knight someone where it matters pal. This is not the place. :(

Like I said. I'm doing my best to make others aware of a straight up scam. There have been plenty of scams in which great people got duped, and recruited others to be a part of said scam. That's how a good scam works. I know what the good folks here at cards chat want to do with their forum and by all means they are doing it. Part of that is allowing others to voice their opinions about what is happening at WPN. I said it before I know the people at cards chat have their hearts in the right place, but I sta d behind everything I said and have offered about WPN.

Thank you for appointing yourself the person who decides when someone should apologize and not. It's a tough job only a noble person could hold. Thank goodness we have you.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just a few points that I'd like to add to this thread.
  1. Affiliates get paid - that's how the online poker world works,
  2. From what I've read WPN is working to increase security and catch/minimize bots & cheaters. I'm sure it's an evolving process,
  3. While Cardschat has links to join various poker sites I doubt that many people actually use them since they're not 'in your face' and not promoted in any way shape or form that I've ever noticed. Even if they are used a lot, who cares? Ever poker blog/forum does it and most/all provide far fewer tangible benefits than Cardschat,
  4. I've never felt any coercion by the Admins to do anything, join any site, make deposits anywhere, play any games, etc. Everything is voluntary,
  5. I've never actually paid any attention to what posts are deleted. For all I know some/many of mine have made it to the cutting floor,
  6. While cautionary & reactionary chat can sometimes appear a little autocratic and/or emotional virtually nobody gets banned. If the admins were intolerant of opposing views we would be seeing a lot more members being banned, and finally and most importantly...
  7. We should all treat each other with respect and courtesy. I love dissing certain public figures (okay there's only one and his initials are DJT), but Cardschat members, admins & mods should be completely off limits.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thsnks Matt.

I am closing this thread because the issue was addressed and I just spent some time in Poker Rooms where there is plenty of ACR bashing going on - so it should be obvious to everyone that the thread title is inaccurate and misleading.

Status
Not open for further replies.