Who sees cards?

B

Binraker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm sure I read a post here that said you could see others' mucked hole cards on bovada if you looked back after 3days. Hopefully someone else saw the post or can confirm?

wildyetty

wildyetty

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
on stars and fulltilt, and even party poker if a hand goes to showdown and you beat your opponent showing your hand first.(where his cards go into the muck) you can click the hand replayer in the game to see what they had. ACR as far as I know is the only site that blocks this.

B

Broon1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
agreed with yetty. other sites let you check the hand history but ACR just mucks it up.

M

MEJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Perhaps in the past this was done, and it was...one of the downfalls of internet poker in the U.S. But I believe they've changed it to make this impossible.

C

CearaPoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find it very unlikely that this can happen mostly on pokerstars platform which in my opinion is the most secure and reliable as it has an international name to ensure, The poker world is very large and there are players who play buy-in too high, I believe that if there is some kind of hack, who should be more concerned about are these players. But I sincerely believe that such a thing does not exist, or if there characterizes theft and this results in prison.

I think nobody wants to go through it.

L

Lance Webster

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i dont think they can. but honestly you never know. always wonder when you get all the way to final table get AA go all in and get call by 8 2 off and the flop hits 8 8 2 makes you wonder

Yermek

Yermek

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We are all under the hood National Security Agency :D I think the poker room sees our cards :)

G

galojmi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in my opinio only you can see your cards no one else

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
when an opponent calls all-in with garbage or huge bets on the turn to hit miracles...

Please ... tell me it isn't so. Only happens every other hand in most freerolls and many micro/rebuy games.

3aa62e857304cdac102615abf6407139.jpg

... and never loses hands.

Usually not, but sometimes you have to wonder.

aslanvanacha

aslanvanacha

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
good

i hope also that it is impossible so i trust to poker pro team they are our guardian))):) aacording to me)):angel:

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that the cards can only see workers room. If you have a virus that sends your of the screen image, then someone else can see your cards. Joke. But 100% I'm not sure joke. ;)