K

KALUGAJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
SK
Chips
I have a technical question. Who besides me sees my card while playing, I mean, Can my card to see someone from the support of poker rooms?

aslanvanacha

aslanvanacha

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
who can see my cards?

in my opinion those who see cards of opponents must be punished, because it is not right!!!!!!!

i know that poker team finding out who uses such equipment!!!

poker rooms also!!! thank them!!!!!:smile:

M

Mauno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes it looks like that it is possible. Sites collect statistic but do they control the game also.... ?

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
I am not sure I understood your question? somehow you imply that someone else could see the cards in an online poker game? Of course not, otherwise we will be screw to the ends of time. No sense to play in such condition. :eek:

dgospa

dgospa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In real time i think only you can see your own cards. Thats mine opinion.

Dorugremon

Dorugremon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a technical question. Who besides me sees my card while playing, I mean, Can my card to see someone from the support of poker rooms?

One of the sites, I forget which, either Full Tilt ir Stars, had a "rail bird" mode where you could let someone else see your cards. I don't know if the still have it or not.

Then there was that "Potripper" scandal where insiders were using the server's maintenance mode to see everyone's cards in real time. I don't know if that's still possible. They do keep records of hands played for later viewing if there are accusations that the play isn't on the level, and a time delay to see hands after the fact

Bertochi

Bertochi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the same that dgospa, because they have your hand history, so they can see your cards, but only after you play....

K

KALUGAJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
SK
Chips
I just want to know if it is technically possible that someone from the support of poker rooms, sits on my desk and play with me and sees my card.

rflbarreto

rflbarreto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Interesting question, but I don´t elieve someone that would be able to see your hands would post any comment here lol ...

I really don´t think anyone could see your cards, but i keep my computer with the last version of antivirus always

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Should be nobody except for you while you actually playing the hand. But sites have the ability to go back and look after the hand is over if they want/need to.

Think about it, if they couldn't do that then they wouldn't be able to provide you with your hand histories on request. It's also data they need to ensure game security.

brno22

brno22

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
just you, they can never see the cards of others

R

rubenz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think any support member of PS can see your hole cards.

GuiWah

GuiWah

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They have your handstory. But your handcards only you can see it.

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can claim of cheaters or hackers but the likeliness of them actually being there is near zero.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I read a post on the Internet. One player described a situation. It was visible on the table cards of all players. He suggested that it mistakenly showed him. This was intended for someone else. This is described at some the Russian forum. I read it a long time

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I bother to learn to play....
if my opponents do not see the cards all this .... but by the type of play in poker is predictable what hand the opponent has

J

jmnieves2

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In unknown sites without popularity if possible.

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
only You can see your cards
but few years there was a "god mode" scandal at UltimateBet and Absolute poker when some managers was able to see opponents cards while they were playing

albosaltenio

albosaltenio

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
very good question , sometimes it seems that someone really saw the cards.

surely this can be done, and poker sites work on this,

D

DobbieElf

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think nobody can see your cards besides yourself.

billbaffles

billbaffles

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
From my own research I do not think that currently there are people who can see other players cards but by googling a lot of stuff the closest thing i have found are RNG cracking programs which figure out the algorithm of the RNG based upon previous information and can then tell the current cards once the RNG is cracked. There was a program called blackjack Killer which showed the dealers hole card and the next card that was coming but the website has since been removed and the program is not available on the internet. A couple names of the programs I have found that have touted the ability to see opponent cards are Diabolic and PokerRNG. The youtube videos show how the program can decipher flop cards as well 1 opponents potential hole cards. The diabolic program looks like it links to Pokerstars RNG and tells all the hands. Having said that, I have never had one of the programs so I have no idea if they actually work. Secondly, like what happened with Absolute Poker and potripper, there are a lot of math people that play poker and when an opponent calls all-in with garbage or huge bets on the turn to hit miracles and never loses hands it gets people to take action and look at the stats so people get busted. Secondly, poker rooms scan for background programs and probably bust people who use those kind of programs. So its all very unlikely that someone can see your cards. Finally, i figure it is technically possible for some genius programmer hacker to develop a program that sees all the cards and is doing it somewhere right now.

Here is one of the videos for poker:

Here is one i just found for craps:

I can no longer find the blackjack video for blackjack killer. I think the guy got busted or something and deleted it from youtube. I have no idea how legitimate these programs or videos actually are but since someone asked if it was technically possible, with these programs, I had to at least think so.

Last edited:
naitutreaba

naitutreaba

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars seems to be a poker room were they can see your cards...but because they have so many players online,is no point to let someone else to cheat on the table...if the game is onest more players whould like to play there;)

SBEP

SBEP

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I know for a fact, who ever designed the software can definitely see your whole cards, and mb some other software developers, who know their way around designing software and protection for the same, but once u design it and sell it, i think and hope u have nothing to do with the program, coz ull be in a serious advantage over other players, u can see all the cards on the table and never lose :D so take care now :D