Who likes the Hidden Names on ACR?

7toed

7toed

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hidden names ? does this count as a post ?

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hidden names ? does this count as a post ?
This count as a post lol
But does it count as a quality post? I doubt that.
When you would want to enter freerooll club they would review your posts and figure how many quality posts you made.
So i would recommend you to express yourself a bit beter. And read throught the threads. More often then not you would find answers to your questions in the thread.

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i personally dont care much about it . i will play whoever

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't Like it AT ALL

I am not a fan of the recent changes because :
#1 You can't tell where friends are playing or just players you often play with are
#2. without being able to see the amount each player has at a full table makes it difficult to know if you will be on the waiting list for a few minutes or hours?

Just my opinion :))))))))

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am not a fan of the recent changes because :
#1 You can't tell where friends are playing or just players you often play with are
#2. without being able to see the amount each player has at a full table makes it difficult to know if you will be on the waiting list for a few minutes or hours?

Just my opinion :))))))))
1.Can't your friends just tell you the name of the table they r playing?
2.What?

Pammypoo

Pammypoo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don’t like it because of table selection. I’ve played long enough that I recognise names and I like sitting down at softer tables
Well you are one of the reasons for this very thing. They trying to say its because they don't want the pros hustling up on the newbies.
I absolutely do not like the change at all. I also don't like the change in the tourneys lately either..Will go to the proper forum and let it be known for sure.