Where to put my bankroll ?

C

CrazyOne

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello!
I have small bankroll and and I cant decide where to put my 100$ br to start build it up. :confused:
What can you say about Titan, 888, and bodog ? :)
Thanks!

ryhailey

ryhailey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Americascardroom and play some sats to the oss

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk

youregoodmate

youregoodmate

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Put it in my BR, I have been collecting peoples for a while now.

C

credsfan03

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I see that some of the sites that you mentioned do not accept US players so I am assuming that you are not from the US. If this is the case I would recomend pokerstars because they have a lot of great low buy in games with big payouts and they also have very good traffic for cash and stt.

domeburglar

domeburglar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
under ur matress.. i heard thats a popular spot these days.... no id say either ACR or bovada

P

PAM

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are in fact a US player, the best site is Bovada, followed by ACR. Both of these have decent sign-up bonuses that really help a small bankroll and the cashouts are actually not too bad right now. Avoid merge because cashouts are a joke right now for US players.

Best of luck

kltpzyxMrM

kltpzyxMrM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I lived outside the US, I'd have a neteller account like the good old days. Then move all or part of your roll in and out of sites as you try to bag as many signup bonuses as possible. Back in the day, bonus whor**g was pretty lucrative for me.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
If I lived outside the US, I'd have a neteller account like the good old days. Then move all or part of your roll in and out of sites as you try to bag as many signup bonuses as possible. Back in the day, bonus whor**g was pretty lucrative for me.
Actually you'd have a 'skrill' (Moneybookers account).

OP, I'd say it depends on what you play (SNG, MTT, Cash) & what you're looking for in a site.
888Poker is probably the softest of the ones you've listed. I'd recommend it for micro cash (but I think they have a table max. of 8tables, also their sign-up bonuses & VIP program is garbage). Their tourney lobby is the shyts & have no clue about their SNG's.

Titan. SNG's are 10-seater & blind structure is all pretty much Turbo (even their regular speed sng's are turbo compared to speed & structure of SNG's on other sites). Their MTT-SNG's (30man) do not fill up very fast & only do so during certain times of the day (buyins below $5 for these have crappy/fast structure, $5's & $10's are a bit better but you'd be lucky to be able to be sitting in more than two of them at any given time of the day.... there's just not many people playing in them).
MTT's aren't too bad. But really not that many in the lobby for $1 & $2 buyin, a bit more for $5 buyins but structure for most of them doesn't get halfway decent til' you're playing a min. $10 buyin (& even then most of them pale by comparison to a site like Pokerstars or Fulltilt).
Micro Cash tables. No idea really. The tiny bit I have played on them (mostly while setting up table options/features) I'd say play similiarly to partypoker/WPT (but maybe a bit tighter).

Overall, I'd go with (in this order)
1.) Pokerstars
2.) Fulltilt
3.) PartyPoker
4.) iPoker network (Titan, williamhill, 777Poker, myBet Poker < in that order... maybe 'myBet' ahead of 777Poker for a micro player as they have a weekly $1 buyin MTT that has $1,000added to the prizepool by the site)

5.) 888Poker (< mostly just for micro cash tables.... if you are strictly planning on playing just micro cash (ie. 2nl, 6nl) then I'd maybe move 888Poker up the list a bit (maybe in top 3... but only because the play is soooo SOFT on 888Poker that it is one site where you'd be able to build up a bankroll even playing only on 2nl tables & should be able to do so fairly quickly (if you're a knowledgeable/experienced player). Even if you're a bit of a novice, you should be able to at the very least break-even on these tables & it'll give you a bit more experience playing on the cheap while doing so.

So.... as usual > 'it depends'. It depends on what you're planning on playing.
Seriously you can't go wrong with Pokerstars. There's just soooo much more of a variety to play on there and WAY more player traffic than anywhere else. Also, you have the option of 'pairing' your account with a fulltiltpoker account (so you could mix it up a bit and take advantage of more micro tourneys if this is what you're planning on playing in).

C

cloverlines

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fulltilt or Pokerstars forsure.

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

C

CrazyOne

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you all, and especially to Poker Orifice!
It was really helpful for me. :)
I am oriented to SnG and MTT.

masondub

masondub

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wish i could play pokerstars :[ I play on ACR it is decent but i guess alot of people say bovada is better. What i want to know is how does carbon compare to bovada?

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if i am sitting in your shoes, my first choice would be pokerstars, but if I would choose 3 above, i probabaly play in 888.

otari

otari

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bovada is my favorite. Just manage your bankroll well, even if you only make small gains, they have alot of promotions you can qualify for.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Try UltimateBet, they are a great site for superusers. (j/k) :p

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management