where is a good freeroll site

T

*TC*

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi
I just joined today because I am new to on line poker. I play freerolls at Spin32Poker.com because I am not up against thousands of other players, the software is great and the people are really friendly.

W

wizardsfan05

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would think full tilt poker, which is constantly running freerolls throughout the day. The downside to full tilt poker is that the freerolls often pay out rather poorly with only 27 out of 2,700 players finishing in the cash.

J

joeey

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
where is the best place 2 play freerolls??
hi

the best place 2 play freerolls, i've found is at

carbon poker, fulltilt, bodog

these are good sites and good players to:)

T

TapYaOut33

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Myself from a luck stand point I have found Bodog to be the best, I've placed in a few of the freerolls and created a nice bankroll. They also offer tournies you can enter with poker points(they start you off with 100 I think). I have hit a few times in Ultimatebet freerolls, but have never placed in FT's the closest I have come is 30ish.

xIORIx

xIORIx

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
rossopoker good freerolls

i play in rossopoker 1.00 pm est time. monday to friday $200 and $300 freeroll, 500 players max. saturday $600 freeroll same time and sunday $1000 freeroll with no restrictions :eek: ,same time too i hope u like this , ;) c ya.

R

rsmolen15

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
my favorite is FT they have freeroles for everything and there is usually one starting every hour but they fill up within in the first min so u gotta be ready to sign up

S

SteveButabi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
this rosso poker is intriguing, has anyone else heard of it? i never have

M

Mystroman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was liking FT free's and cashed low in a couple and still don't have enough to play real money yet but still working at that. Then I heard about Bodogs even with the low starting chips stack and being able for people to rebuy/add until the first break I have cashed 4 times taking second in one for $75.00.

vincemcnabb

vincemcnabb

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Even though I don't really like the layout of the site, it's probably bodog for the $500 freerolls 3 times a day...But I usually only play on Full Tilt Poker because I seem to last long in their freerolls.

shammalamma

shammalamma

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As far as freerolls Im a big fan of Pokerworld. They offer a 1000$ freeroll daily Im pretty sure they still do anyway... And they usually dont have a ton of players like some of the bigger ones (FT and pokerstars) so theres no trouble registering. UB has a decent variety of freeroll games (NLHE, Omaha, others)

M

metzyman06

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
So can US players play on doyles room? I downloaded it one time and had a problem playing on it.

S

sebhaj

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
in FT are 1 every 2 hours. IN bodog but are 5500 or 6000 players :( ever.. ja

J

jelboy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
For people who are learning to play and dont want to deposit money and play in at least 1 raked hand, then places like Mansion, Doyles Room, Ladbrokes poker arent the palce to play. THe best bet is probably to play on fulltilt and pokerstars to start learning. I know of places liek Bodog and Carbon Poker, but I prefer the former websites mentioned. If anybody knows some great places to play in freeroll tournaments where you dont need to have deposited or played raked hands then I would like to know.

JCN221

JCN221

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a big fan of the 9:40 EST Razz tournies on Tilt and their 180 seat 100FTP crapshoots. I just won $11 using the 100FTP in a 27 man turbo S&G.

S

sfinxull

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
noiq poker has some good freerolls every day...today is a 500$ one..

lildrummr

lildrummr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are you folks talking ultimate bet .com or .net?

T

tmannie

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
freerolls

Freerolls are a waste of time , bad beats predominate ,since players have not invested any money they play wildly , they are worthless even as usefull practise since playing in that fashion won't help you in the real poker world . They are good practise ,though,for roulette and fruit machines but thats about all.

mirmidwnas

mirmidwnas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
where is the best place 2 play freerolls??

The best places are Carbon poker with it's new player freerolls and it's private freerolls and Full tilt.

Try and play only the private tourneys that you're eligible for and that don't have many people around...