where is a good freeroll site

G

gn2056

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Honestly freerolls get old quick, but if you want to make the money in the big public ones the best times to hit em is late night. The late nite bodog one is not too tough but it goes a while, full tilt freerolls are a nightmare but you can do it if you get some cards and are patient.

TKinWIS

TKinWIS

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Honestly freerolls get old quick, but if you want to make the money in the big public ones the best times to hit em is late night. The late nite bodog one is not too tough but it goes a while, full tilt freerolls are a nightmare but you can do it if you get some cards and are patient.
I agree that freerolls get old. Anything with over 1000 players is just tedious. Still, when I’m really not sure if I have the time or energy for something more serious they can fill a need.

P

PapaQuon

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer the UB freerolls. THere's not 12,000 people playing in them so that it would take 7 hours to finish. Plus, there's one every hour at least.

S

sleepy11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes Ultimate Bet will knock u out of a freeroll if u do not show up within 10 to 15 mins. After u play or even fold one hand u are safe and they will not take u out for lack of play

M

MFaith

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Full Tilt for quality graphics and ease of operation, pokerstars is a great site, but their freerolls are too large. Ultimate Bet and Absolute Poker are also good for freerolls. Good luck!

C

chaos626

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Doyles room has good $500 FR's daily

P

poisme

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite is poker stars. I play a lot a UB but though I often do well for awhile I lose interest and totally blow it. I think because they take so long to play. Over two hours and I think "What am I doing here" lol

B

bigntasty

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ultimate bet

ultimate bet is my favorite site. For freerolls or cash I don't play alot of cash games but every once in a while i do. i've placed in quite a few freerolls at ultimate bet. And when I do decide I want to deposit i can deposit easily with my credit card and not go through a second site just to deposit. Also with three kids i do just play mostly for the enjoyment of the game so my stakes are small I can deposit as little as $25.

S

sleepy11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I did'nt think Doyles Room let people from the USA play there. Am I wrong? I have heard good things and bad things about Doyles site. Any one have any info on the site?

jbatesm

jbatesm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i really like full tilt because it is one of the few sites that is available to me. one thing bad about them is they last a long time. i actually came in 4th in a razz tourney in the first time i ever played razz. but it lasted around 5 and a half hours

S

sleepy11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thx for info on doyle's room. Is there any thing special i need to know about making deposits and what tournaments are the best to play to get use to the site and maybe make some $?

T

thenavajo80

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
personnaly i like full tilt poker because there is a lot of private freeroll, and it is easy to make $. on Ipoker i like room: Poker770 because i am french and there are a lot freeroll for french. microgamming network is good for freeroll hight value

Pothole

Pothole

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Without a shadow of a doubt, the best freeroll site is Cardschat. Have you checked the calendar this month ? The only restriction is you have to make 50 posts, not like the poker site rules where you must do this you must do that, 22 freerolls and $4250 in cash is why CC is the best freeroll site.:D

RickH2005

RickH2005

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freeroll sites

UB has a different FR every hour at quorter past the hor--some are for lil' amounts of money, but you can win a seat in their Sat. $1000(I think it is!) at 1:15 (1315)--also you can win clothes and a seat for Sat., too. Also they have Bonus Point games; raise point games; but they don't include the Sat. with 'em.(They used to be ALL fer money and a seat) until Annie Duke took 'em over. Poker Stars has a daily FR at 1:35--Sign-uo is 1:05 (13:05--an' DON'T BE LATE!) They register at EXACTLY 13:05 an' it only takes 'em less than 30 seconds to register 10000 players! UB is ALOT less stringent. You can usually get in anytime before the closeout. around 1200-5000 players. Registration starts about 2-3 minutes after the last 1 STARTS--17/18 minutes past the hour. Full Tilt has different ones at differernt times. Registratio begins 40 minutes before start time(NOT always--some register 10 minutes before) They usually pay-out $15 for 1st an' down the line. But 1 of 'em pays a beginner CD for 1st place only And Carbon has 'em every 4 hours at 15 past--Reg starts at different times--BUT for the 1st 30 days after you join Carbon, you get 'New Player' FR in between the regular ones! They usually pay $50 split up. But they have a pretty good 'SnG' for free--You go to Admin. and buy what's called "Fun-ticket" coupon-6 player table and if you win that 1, you win 'Fun-step 2' coupon and again one 6 player table--you win that an' you get a 'Fun step 3 ' coupon--that's the final one--THIS table has 10 players--you get all the way through all those, an' you win $1!!!!:D FT-PS-Carbon all start precisly when they say they do! Whew!!!:smile: GL!!!!:D

RickH2005

RickH2005

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BEST Free-Rolls!

Now, don't ferget all the Cardschat FR! After you get the MANDITORY 50 post, you'll find ANY CC FRthe BEST ones!:D

R

RazzleDazzle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think full tilt is definitely the best based on the volume of the freerolls - they have them just about every hour... also, while they cap off entry at 2400 to 2700, theyre not difficult to get into, you just have to wait in the lobby just before the freeroll starts and you get in no problem, if you are willing to do that, its beneficial to you because there less people to have to beat out in the freeroll.... Also, when you play in a full tilt freeroll, if it takes you 4 hours to make the money, at least you got somewhere.... pokerstars freerolls, you play four hours to get a ticket that you can end up losing in two seconds on the round two

M

MrSwissCheese

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Bodog's $500 Freerolls fill up pretty quickly, but I was absolutely shocked to see how fast the Full Tilt Freerolls fill up. 2700 seats plus 250 standby seats fill up in one and a half to two and a half minutes. You better be there exactly on the hour!

H

herlis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
for me the best freeroll site is where i can win or usually win and that's poker.com .

J

jokerjay311

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Absolute, full tilt and poker stars have the best freerolls. they run pretty much all day every day.

P

plane10

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
To be pleasant to me site WalkerPoker. There tournaments each 3 hours

K

khicks26

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
here,s one i have not seen in this thread yet. betus, a cake poker skin has daily $50 and $25 freerolls. not much of a prize pool i know. but they will add big money ones from time to time. like this sunday Aug 10th is a 10k at 7:30 pm est. hope this helps

Rememberthis1

Rememberthis1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
FT freerolls are hard to win, but they're good. Also, UB and Bodog have pretty good freerollsZ!

P

paumarhas

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
definately full tilt every hour. all diferent games, good to get pratice with omaha, horse, razz, and ofcourse HE. but i only play at FT and pokerstars mainly.