Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
ciukster

ciukster

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just curious...i wonder what the average amount of poker rooms people have. I only have 2 - PS and FTP. Wonder what the average is...

A

admiral E

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
well i pick stars over tilt that my choice. both prob top 5

PayMeh

PayMeh

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer FT's layout over all of them even though it's a bit cheesy.. Layouts like Doyle's Room look nicer but I find it hard to get as immersed as I can on FT. I'd love a first persons view of a table... that would be sweet.

As far as game play, call me crazy but I like getting dealt a lot of trash hands. I get a lot of trash hands live mixed with a few good hands. When I play at FT my VPIP goes through the roof even though I keep the same starting hand range. I think it's trying to teach me bad habits and make me a fish!!!:eek: So I'll pray for the day Doyle's Room gets going and offers more action.. =D

J

JEP712

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Full Tilt FTW! They have great promotions and wonderful tournaments! Although my only complain is the high rake in the micro SnG.

T

thejuanupsman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play on fulltilt...I tried a few others and FT is the only one that doesn't annoy me. Plus I win far more often there. I think it has more to with feeling comfortable than anything else.

ratmantoo

ratmantoo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I went with Full tilt although I enjoy PS too

However the nicest layout Ice played on is 3 piggs poker

Lobby is really simple and nicely formatted as are the tables

Attachments

• Lobby.jpg
    Lobby.jpg
    264.6 KB · Views: 36
  • Seated.jpg
    Seated.jpg
    241.1 KB · Views: 35
ukaliks

ukaliks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what do ppl think of titan? Wuts there MTT's like? Im gettin a bit bored of PS + FT n im thinkin of movin to titan.

Leo 50

Leo 50

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually play at Full Tilt but I have PS and UB installed as well.

Full Tilt seems to have the best options (for me anyway) for table views, cards, games, tourneys etc.
(BTW - I use the Racetrack view w/small icons on the tables)

PS is ok, especially with the use of custom avatars but it does feel a little old school video game to me.

UB - is very nw to me and I'm just starting to get used to it.

:cool:

zveri666

zveri666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
FTP all the way, I like that here are alot of bad players at the 1 / 2 cent tables. Sometimes you even see going all in every hand on those tables, just blowing off steam. Easy to take advantage of tohse situations.

poKerPlayer2oo9

poKerPlayer2oo9

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I started to play poker it was on Carbon :D And it remains my favourite site !

R

rezster

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Voted for PS. Best software, fastest payouts, best selection of games

StormRaven

StormRaven

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely PS. I love their payout structure for mtt's and nothing beats their vip rewards system.

N

NYRebirth

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive played on FT,PS,UltimateBet and Carbon

honestly for somereason FT and PS seems to have more coin flips and suckouts on the river than any other site. Might be a mental thing but i just feel Carbon feels more realistic in terms of percentage vrs hands and actually winning them.

but FT and PS have a HUGE community and many sites for example stake back dont offer carbon support.

For tournaments & sit and go goes I'd play full tilt or Pstars

for microstake ring games Carbon Also small playing field normally around 1300 for $50 and $1000 FREE ROLLS!! Great compared to PS & FT

NBA2K10ROCKETS

NBA2K10ROCKETS

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive played on FT,PS,UltimateBet and Carbon

honestly for somereason FT and PS seems to have more coin flips and suckouts on the river than any other site. Might be a mental thing but i just feel Carbon feels more realistic in terms of percentage vrs hands and actually winning them.

but FT and PS have a HUGE community and many sites for example stake back dont offer carbon support.

For tournaments & sit and go goes I'd play full tilt or Pokerstars

for microstake ring games Carbon Also small playing field normally around 1300 for $50 and $1000 FREE ROLLS!! Great compared to PS & FT

i have an account at carbon poker but i've never actually play on the site.