badbanking79

badbanking79

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DK
Chips
Wondering what you find about the best and worst interface, I think GG poker has a really good interface while Coin poker has without a doubt the worst.

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Wondering what you find about the best and worst interface, I think GG poker has a really good interface while Coin poker has without a doubt the worst.
I think the best UI has definetly pokerstars, they also have the most sophisticated programming.
Worst UI is in my opinion from 888poker

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i prefer simplicity and efficience. so counting that, the best is 888 and the worst, without a doubt GG.

722Wade722

722Wade722

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Best for me is Pokerstars, the worst was 888 or party poker. Could be I was just not familiar enough with them but when I was trying a bunch of other rooms, these 2 felt the most difficult to jump into fresh and easily navigate. This also counts in regards to their Apps. I’ve tried Pokerstars, GG, 888 and party porker. PS was my first online room and is still the only one I play, their App and client are both excellent.

PokerEdge

PokerEdge

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
HU
Chips
I also think that Pokerstars is still the best software, but GG is also coming up a lot, it has some nice features.
With Pokerstars, if there were mistakes to be made, the problems were never with the graphics.

SouthBayPokerTour

SouthBayPokerTour

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
i prefer simplicity and efficience. so counting that, the best is 888 and the worst, without a doubt GG.
I agree with clean and simple. For me Carbon Poker has the best software. Unfortunately it seems to be a dying site so not many players play there and updates are infrequent. Fortunately the software works fine for the few that do play there.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I just don't play on sites I don't like. There are quite a lot of sites that have a good or acceptable design and these sites for the game are quite enough for me.

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
best interface - GGPoker, worst interface - ACR

AD_all

AD_all

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
It is difficult to say definitively which poker room has the "best" or "worst" interface, as this is a matter of personal preference and can vary greatly depending on an individual's preferences and needs. Some people may prefer a simple and straightforward interface that is easy to navigate, while others may prefer a more feature-rich interface with a variety of customization options.
When considering the interface of a poker room, there are several factors to consider, including the layout of the tables and lobby, the design and functionality of the software, and the overall user experience. Some poker rooms may have a modern and intuitive interface, while others may have a more dated or cluttered interface that is more difficult to use.
In general, it is a good idea to try out a few different poker rooms and see which ones feel most comfortable and user-friendly to you. Some popular poker rooms with generally well-regarded interfaces include PokerStars, 888 Poker, and partypoker. It is also worth considering the reputation and trustworthiness of a poker room, as well as the variety of games and tournaments available and the level of traffic on the site.

KrazyKoo

KrazyKoo

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Best by far: Pokerdom (they recently did switch it to be slightly worse in my opinion but it's still by far the best, the core of the software remained the same)

Worst: Tie between Pokerstars (post Aurora) and unibet

P

plusia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
The best is Pokerstars ,,the worst ...I dont know :)

ipagan

ipagan

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I don't have any questions to design of any room. But in terms of convinience and comfort I would say that it depends even on disipline you play... I play MTT and from this perspective I find ACR, GGPoker, Pokerstars interfaces good. And that's why:

They have all needed information you want to see and have a good proportion of the window size to the content and card size, so you see what you need. Also you may cascade all windows of these rooms comfortably.

And 888poker, probably, has problems with it. And that's why:

The size of the window is too square and big with a lot of empty space there (on the table on besides it as well), the size of cards is small + you have only one information line with your position + it have different orientation from the other rooms, so you can't cascade your windows with other rooms.

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i wonder no one bother that pokerstars and gg force interface foreground when is yout turn to play and that's ultra tedious at least for me. that doesn't happen in other poker roooms.

jleon_zat

jleon_zat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
According to my experience, I really like pokerstars but due to promotions, gg poker takes it away and the worst is 888 poker, I don't like its interface

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I'm sure everybody loves the 888 scrollbars am I right?

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I only play in two rooms: pokerstars and 888poker, of course, from these two I will choose the best pokerstars and worse at 888poker

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Recently Installed GGPoker , it's kinda fun but has a very nerdy and childish interface in my opinion 😁😁

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Best 888. Although the fold button is an issue when using a tablet as the fold button moves and there is a danger of calling when you want to fold. Could also reveal the river card more slowly.

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
I only play in two rooms: pokerstars and 888poker, of course, from these two I will choose the best pokerstars and worse at 888poker
i never liked 888pokers interface and now i hate the site even more as the support is incapable of resetting my pw successfully.
Plus Im level 89 there which makes you eligible for huge monthly freerolls.
They also can't manually upgrade me if I make a new account. Looks like children wrote this app....

theoxy

theoxy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best for me is 888poker . The worst GG Poker.

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
For me until now.
Best: Pokerstars, you have tons of game setup features and the table layout is the best.

Worse: Party Poker, for me several things don't work, I already contacted the support and they didn't give any solution to my problem.
You can't see the player's country on the table and it doesn't show when the player is away.
When you switch tables, it takes a lot of time.

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
888 has worst interface but best games... it's so annoying that you have to close all of the confirmation windows... what if i want to grind 12 tables of HU super turbo sngs? I will have to click 1) press register 2) press confirm registration pop up window 3) close another window "you have registered" 4) after the game close ONE MORE WINDOW 5) Decline rematch...

HU Super turbo SNGs take 1 - 15 hands to finish, I want to play many of these at the same time, BUT I CAN'T REGISTER MANY, I can't proceed to play more than 6 at the same time because they end faster than I can close the pop up windows!!! WTH 888??

EnzoRS94

EnzoRS94

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Best Jones are PokerStars and GGPoker
Sausage: Winamax & 888Poker