What poker room has the best and worst interface

johnnylawford

johnnylawford

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've only played on/seen a dozen or so clients, but personally I prefer GG for the HUD integration and 'helmet' feature that disables all graphics/emotes/chat at once. Worst would probably be Sky or ignition, though I've only seen the clients in action, but never played on them -they're just painful to look at.

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if you take the top rooms, then the worst in my opinion is the party and 888 , top pokerstars, but this is according to the interface

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me until now.
Best: Pokerstars, you have tons of game setup features and the table layout is the best.

Worse: Party Poker, for me several things don't work, I already contacted the support and they didn't give any solution to my problem.
You can't see the player's country on the table and it doesn't show when the player is away.
When you switch tables, it takes a lot of time.
I have to second your opinion of partypoker. By far the most heavy and laggy software of all the rooms i play. Even with my new laptop with 16gb ram it lags a few seconds, so etimes only for loading the lobby it starts to lag.

Partypoker and Acr the worst when it comes to software.

Pokerstars and GG the best, 888 playable.

Of course that is just my opinion.

KrazyKoo

KrazyKoo

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
i never liked 888pokers interface and now i hate the site even more as the support is incapable of resetting my pw successfully.
Plus Im level 89 there which makes you eligible for huge monthly freerolls.
They also can't manually upgrade me if I make a new account. Looks like children wrote this app....
Old one felt amazing but was buggy

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best one is PS , followed by GG and the worst is 888

NSX_Amfe2nat

NSX_Amfe2nat

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For me, the best interface on gg poker is also relatively good at 888

Highfish

Highfish

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
Best Software in my opinion is still PS. While I was living in france I played a lot on Winamax; also very good.
888 soft is to put it this way very difficult to get used to.

Dasha_21

Dasha_21

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Probably gg poker has the best interface, I also like pokerstars

1Payou

1Payou

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I myself started my online poker experience on poker stars and find it clean and easy to use. I haven't moticed any software issues with this site ever ans benn using it for 10+ yrs. 888poker by far has the worst interface I've ever seen, Played on the site for a couple yrs then one day I went to log in and the site said I had no profile so I couldn't login. So I quit using their site.

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It's hard to say it's not the PS, isn't it? In general, the PS has almost everything in every sense, it's really very good, but it's worth mentioning GG too. It's evolving, the HUD they offer is a differential that should be applied to every site, wonderful!!!
The worst, in my opinion, is KK, without a doubt, extremely late, limited, but since I play for the money, let's leave the aesthetic behind.
Good game!!

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Wondering what you find about the best and worst interface, I think GG poker has a really good interface while Coin poker has without a doubt the worst.
The interface is not particularly important to me. I don't pay attention to such things. In my opinion, all these visual effects are simply unnecessary. For me, the main criteria are reliable and safe.