ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
A couple of things:

1. This is symptomatic of an industry where most sites are struggling to make a buck. If everyone was making tons of money it wouldn't be such a big deal.

2. It would be all too easy for a site to insert a shill into the chat of a competitor. A site has to guard against this happening.

Cheers!

"Struggling to make a buck". That's hilarious dude.

GoMuCkUrSeLfZ

GoMuCkUrSeLfZ

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks for letting us all know. i know ill keep this in mind for the future. just out of curiosity, which site was it?

Shumkoolie

Shumkoolie

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
"Struggling to make a buck". That's hilarious dude.

And for some of those offshore sites that still allow American players, I say this.....

When it comes to payouts,

"Struggling to give a *uck".

woohoo sue

woohoo sue

Brings Laughter
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Reminds me of the time I called someone a faggot during a game, I got the message really quick that I was chat banned for a week (iirc) I immediately replied asking what is wrong with the word faggot, I further said to them that faggot means a bunch of sticks, and that I can't see anything bad about my chat.

My chat ban was lifted about 30 mins after it was imposed on me. ;)

I regularly mention other site in chat during some CC games, and I wont stop doing it.

o that's why cigarettes were called that in WW1.

J

jsh169

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is fine, chat on Bovada is absolutely absurd at times. I really haven't ever noticed chat really get to out of line besides this site, I'm sure it happens plenty though.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
o that's why cigarettes were called that in WW1.

I never knew that, it may be an American thing, our boys would call them Choker, Durry, Gaspers, Ciggy, Coffin Nails (often shortened to just Nails). Names still used today.

Last edited:
A

alexis8888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On MPN there was a guy from Russia whose nickname was dirty word in Russian (literally f-ck everybody).

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I almost did not chat only distracts ...