US sites for games other than NLHE

D

DenverDave

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Like many of us, we long for the good old days before Black Friday where games were aplenty!

That being said, what sites do folks here suggest for non NLHE games?

And how about that sale of PS eh? Let's hope that snaps the heads of the Indian tribes in CA back a bit with that "bad actor" crap.

But I digress. Any thoughts?

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Probably none. Pokerscout shows there aren't many non-NLHE games running on the US sites.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Carbon. They actually have a pretty good line up of non NLHE. Many tourneys thruout the day, and often ring games as well.

BLACKSTACK

BLACKSTACK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bovada has omaha,stud and some.other ones,I only.play omaha and hold em.

D

DenverDave

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
DJ: I was on Carbon for a long while. I could never really find HORSE or PLO8 games.

Blackstack: Don't like Bovada for tracking issues. Thanks though!

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
DJ: I was on Carbon for a long while. I could never really find HORSE or PLO8 games.

Blackstack: Don't like Bovada for tracking issues. Thanks though!

For sure it ain't like the good old days, but it is about the best we 'other games' folks in the US have. Being a HORSE fan, I can almost get all the HORSE I want.

A

aina27

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have reason, there are small the rooms that offer to play and to be able to gain something decent, the majority they do it for thousands of players

D

DenverDave

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
DJ: Where do you play HORSE and at what times of day/night are you playing? And what limits do you play at?

I miss nailing guys to the wall with either PLO8 or razz :)

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
DJ: Where do you play HORSE and at what times of day/night are you playing? And what limits do you play at?

I miss nailing guys to the wall with either PLO8 or razz :)

all at Carbon;

I am west coast, and often play in the $2 Horse Tourney in what I call my mornings. There is a $5 tourney in the middle of the day, then an $11 tourney in the evening. If there is one game that I would consider my base or home game, it would be that $2 HORSE tourney in the morning.

What I play is dependent on my BR, which is currently weak.

When my BR is more healthy I do look for HORSE ring games, and they do exists, but not always. Evenings and weekends are the most likely time to find them.

They used to have a lot of Limit O and O8 tourneys but dropped most of them last January. No idea why. Every evening they do spread Variety Hour games which are usually NON HE games. Decent variety there.

Don't underestimate the players at Carbon. Many very sharp cookies in those games

pokertoi

pokertoi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play nlhe, but Carbon has a variety of other games

Top 10 Games